Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1558 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep posting comments in different threads so I thought I would just open a new topic for everything related to our ownership.

New rumours have started today, first about a consortium from Rome being interested in acquiring the club, but now also about an Albanian based consortium (Vald? ;)) being very interested. Possibly the same guy that bought Leyton Orient this summer could be heading this group.

Ghirardi still wants out...we just need to try and wrap something up ASAP so we can get transfer targets identified ASAP and be signing players from January 1st to keep this great club in Serie A.

Here's hoping we have some positive news in the next months because we certainly deserve some!

FORZA PARMA!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rezart Taci is apparently the Albanian. According to TV Parma there was a meeting last week and the negotiation is at a good point. I expect we will hear a lot more about this in the next days..

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of the major press websites are talking about this now.

Worryingly though, there is rumour the deal needs to be made soon as we are about to face a points deduction due to more unpaid fees. Ghirardi must be broke or he has just completely given up, I hope he sells the club cheap so Taci invests as much as possible.

My main hope is that Leonardi is confirmed, he could make a nice club with money. First signing Muriel please! ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Im not too informed of Taci but the little I know of him is that he isnt really that wealthy at all. He wanted to buy bologna at some point but couldnt. So I wouldnt take those news as too serious.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not too informed of Taci but the little I know of him is that he isnt really that wealthy at all. He wanted to buy bologna at some point but couldnt. So I wouldnt take those news as too serious.
Really? I was reading that he tried to buy Milan in the past and was the owner of an oil company, Taci Oil?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
It was reported that, true but it was more a publicity stunt than anything else. He doesnt have the money to buy Bologna, let alone Milan :howler: . He is abit of a shady person too, come to think of it, he would fit in the system quite well :pp .

Nowadays he is a sponsor of Milan I think but there was never serious talks of him buying Milan. Bottomline is that this guy is not wealthier than Ghirardi, I have strong doubts about that.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Taci sounds like someone with no money or in other words, the kind of person FC Parma seems to attract, Moratti would be good if he wanted to buy a majority and actually spend money but if he wants to buy a small stake and keep Ghirardi as president, then I'd prefer Zanetti. Then I could buy Segafredo coffee and feel like I'm really supporting the team.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Taci does seem reasonably dodgy actually.

I would like Moratti or Zanetti, but I don't think it will happen. At the moment there are supposedly four consortium's interested - I fvcking bet we still have the fat shit at the start of January.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Allegedly we have a couple of weeks before we get points deducted. We are well and truly ****ed.

Moratti or Zanetti would be good but it's hard to see what potential investors see in Parma. We have a low fanbase, limited commercial appeal etc. I hope we find a positive resolution to this crisis, I really do.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TV Parma again tonight with the breaking news. Says that Taci signing the contract is imminent..the deal should be finalised on Friday.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I think we have to take a chance. Under Ghirardi we we facing points taken away for late payments and Serie B. I think Ghirardi is desperate to sell to save face here..

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
TV Parma again tonight with the breaking news. Says that Taci signing the contract is imminent..the deal should be finalised on Friday.
2005 all over again. Sounds like a new Gaetano Valenza (rip). Ghirardi was handed footbal (just like Stefano Tanzi) just because he couldnt handle more important missions in the family business, a fat clown, nothing less.

I'm tired of this naive fat child.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Taci sounds like bad news.

I'm really torn whether to hope he buys the club or not but my greatest concern is whether Leo stays or not.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well there's been a lot of shit dragged up in the last two days around the ownership and Ghirardi.

It seems like we are in a LOT of debt. Apparently we need to find between 13-20m euros before the end of the month. It seems obvious now why we had the market we had in the summer and why we didn't win our battles to be re-instated in to Europe. I'm not quite sure how they have managed to keep this under wraps for so long. It genuinely seems unless some-one takes over this club, we are going to go under.

I hope everything is not as bad as the press are making it sounds over the last two days..

1 - 20 of 1558 Posts