Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by Espen Andre Skjerve

Parma defender Fabio Cannavaro has issued a come and get me plea to interested clubs.

The 27-year old said: "Whoever wants me will need to show Parma the colour of their money."

"The club have decided to put a 35m Euros price tag on my head and they won’t lower that amount."

Juventus are currently favourites to land the Italian international.

Latest stories from FootballBC.com

·
Registered
480 Posts
Fabio in come and get me plea Friday 24 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro has told clubs interested in his signature to open their wallets and put their money on the table.

Talks for the Parma stopper have stalled after the Tardini side have yet to receive a high enough offer for the want-away stopper.

"Whoever wants me will need to show Parma the colour of their money," said the Azzurri star. "The club have decided to put a 35m Euros price tag on my head and they won’t lower that amount."

Italian giants Juventus and Milan seem to be the only real clubs in the running for the 29-year-old, but they seem intent on not offering more than a reported 23m Euros.

Parma have admitted that they could keep the ex-Napoli player if a big enough offer is not received. Something that Cannavaro doesn’t want to happen.

"Parma have shown with the signing of Adriano that they are basing their future on youth and spending less. I on the other hand want to fight for the Scudetto," he added.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.