1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Although a scudetto given 9 years afterwards would not make much sense, I still want Juventus to be punished - every time some kind of investigation is being done in their doping shananigans, I get angrier and angrier with that fvcking disgrace of a club. But of course, Dottore Agricola was giving the substances without the club knowing anything. He was acting by himself only... :howler:

Juventus, scum of football.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I would not like to be champion now, I wouldnt be able to be really happy. BTW could anyone - who is more lucky than I am - open a match thread for Lazio? If I open it we always lose ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Zeman: Juve ruined football

Zdenek Zeman has launched another blistering tirade at Juventus after the doping trial judges gave details of their conclusions.

“This doesn’t shut the case, it opens it up and the justice system has the duty to investigate and interrogate those players who are accused of lying,” slammed the Lecce boss.

Club Dr Riccardo Agricola was the only person found guilty of any wrongdoing in the doping trial, but the reasoning behind the decision suggested that several top stars – including Alessio Tacchinardi and Moreno Torricelli – lied during their testimony.

It should be noted that this is merely the first step in the complex Italian legal system and can be turned around completely on appeal.

This opens the door for the FIGC and the CONI’s anti-doping commission to investigate the 1994-98 years in which Juve are accused of using substances in order to improve their performance rather than merely treat injuries.

“Someone has to go to the bitter end and punish those who did wrong,” continued Zeman. “Those who cheated have to hand back what they undeservedly won.”

Zeman would be one of those set to benefit if the Bianconeri had their trophies revoked, as his Lazio side finished second to Juve in the 1994-95 Serie A season. However, it is highly unlikely the club will be forced into such a massive step.

“If an athlete is found positive for banned substances in the Olympics then he has to hand back the medal,” insisted the Coach in newspaper ‘Il Romanista’. “It doesn’t matter how much time has passed. So why should a team not relinquish a trophy?”

The Czech tactician started the investigation into unusual medicinal practices in football clubs with a hard-hitting interview and aimed one final parting shot at the Turin giants.

“The doping trial gave a horrible sentence for football and everyone who is a part of it. Juventus have wiped out four years of football in Italy, four years of passion.”
--------------------------
:thmbup:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Valdrin said:
Btw; Does it mean that Inter gets a scudetto too for finishing second in 98 I think?
No, Inter always comes second, no matter what......

Juve should be punished for this and a lot to! Serie B next year? :excited:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Juve should definetly pay more to this then just having the doctors locked up. As if they can't hire new ones :rollani: but I always had the feeling that Juve would be untouchable in this and nothing would surprise me.

Oh damn, those stupid cheaters they really deserve to be punished. If we won the Scudetto we never know how our path would've been. Phuck you Juve!!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I hope Parma get awarded it and the rest they've robbed,Friggen cheats!Throw them into Serie B that will teach em.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Zeman is an idiot. I lost respect for him after his comment on Parma, earlier in the season.

He has too much to say for himself.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Damn it can we include 2002 in that doping year list?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Zeman is an idiot. I lost respect for him after his comment on Parma, earlier in the season.

He has too much to say for himself.
He must be hanging out with Mourinho. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Mourinho is a bad loser!

*Oh boo hoo I lost so I'm not going to talk to anyone for the next week*

What a nut :D

Much respect for Zeman though :thmbup:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Interesting development, I doubt it will happen but I'm curious to see what the outcome will be.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Damn it can we include 2002 in that doping year list?
You wish :thmbup:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Wilyely - you are a genius!!!!!!!! I must learn from you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts