Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The offer of Parma was the most interesting we received and we accepted it."

Thats what Spanish newspaper "As" quotes from Jerónimo Suárez,general director of Real Sociedad.

Parma officials will fly to Yugoslavia to do the paper work with the powerful Yugoslavian who will sign a 4 years contract.Milosevic will join the rest of the team at August 2.

FORZA SAVO MILOSEVIC!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Milosevic ready to sign for Parma
After the long wait for a positive answer from Marcelo Salas, it seems Parma decided to give up the negotiation to take the Chilean and to open doors to the arrive of Savo Milosevic, top scorer at Euro2000, from Real Zaragoza.

The Yugoslavia international was on Tuesday in Rome where he met Parma's directors who showed him the economical offer: a four years contract who allows him to earn 5.5 billion lire each season (euros 2.8m).

The Spanish club should receive around 50 billion lire (euros 25.8m). The signature of contract is expected very soon, if something won't change again.

About Salas it is always Inter the most probable destination, with Lazio which would like to sell him in a short time to rule the economical balance and with Inter which could decide to sign the Chilean to face the Champions League Preliminary round. The other targets are still Robbie Keane from Coventry and Roberto Muzzi from Udinese.

·
Registered
313 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO:):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect a lot more traffic from my fellow countrymen in here now Amo. I hope all of you won't mind. I think I just might have found my new favourite Serie A team.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Well i am nothis biggest fan but on current form he shoudl atleast have a good first half o teh season.

Whther or not he can make it in Serie A remains to be seen.

i am just glad that Parma got a fairly decent striker to replace Crespo so people wil stop under rating them.

the more a team is under-rated the better the usually are like Juve last season.

I am ecstatic at the way not one player or coach or president except Galliani (SMART GUY :)) has said anything about considering INTER a fav.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Anyway congrats Gailloblu

D

·
0 Posts
I hope you guys get Robbie Keane, he's a real talented player :)

It's good that Milosevic has signed, he's a decent re-placment to Hernan Crespo as mentioned. I prefered him more than Marcelo Salas. :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
is the milosevic transfer oficial,if it is its really great news!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts