Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma close to signing Farinos (Corriere dello Sport)
It seems that Parma boss Tanzi will meet
Valencia's asking price of 50 billion lire (28
million dollars) for midfielder Farinos.
(Corriere
dello Sport)

Va.Gr.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Do you really think a players that yesterday
played the CL final and will play CL next year sign for club that plays only UEFA cup

it's to bad but i can't see him coming to Parma, it's bad but true

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he gets twice the money he is paid by Valencia he will come. Players are not only after glory, they are, like almost everyone, greedy as well. :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
28 mill $ for Farinos. Wow! He must be god to be bought for so much money. I'd be glad if he chooses you over Milan cauz we don't need him (an expensive sub yauhh).

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I want Farinos more than anyone right now.We all know that we'll get a play-maker but if Tnzi DOES sign a 28$ million anchor instead of sticking to Dabo and Bolano or even Baggio (YUCK! :() we know he is serius...besides,Farinos is only 21 year old.He is the captain of the Spain's U-21 and is better by miles than those overrated noones like Angulo and Gerard.

I hope we sign him but i'm afraid he will end up in Milan.However,my "inside" source wasnt that wrong.He told me that if Valencia looses Farinos is coming to Parma which may not be true because of our fail to qualify for the CL but its true that he will leave...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well i don't think we can sign him we have to look for someone else
he played not as good eh,just like the whole Valencia team... Maby again CORRUPTION that has also gotten to Lorenzo Sanz also it was again a italian referee.
It's not about the game anymore it's all about the f*cking $$$

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, I also hope he comes to you, cauz I don't rate him that high (not higher than Rino or Massimo), and I think he price is too high. Besides, I'd rather see Fiore who told he'd love to join Juve or us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts