Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PARMA CLOSE TO SEALING HUSAIN DEAL
by Adam Marshall

PARMA are close to completing the signing of Velez Sarsfield star Claudio Husain, with the player set to arrive in Italy in the summer.
Although official confirmation of the deal has not been forthcoming, the two parties have reached an agreement after the Serie A side agreed to pay Velez's asking price of around £5 million.

"The sale is still not defined," said Velez vice-president Juan Carlos Gonzalez. "Until the official 'yes' arrives from Italy, nothing can be assured.

"We have to see if the Christian Bassedas situation is repeated, when he was sold, by word, to the English from Newcastle, and yet finally there was nothing.

"I only say that many possibilities exist, that we chatted enough, they know our quotation and we were communicating again."

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Wow yesterday i heard on eurosport that parma signed Alex thats goog, very good.....
But who is husain does he play for the national team and how old is he and wath place does he preffer?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hussain is a midfielder.He cna play equally good at the center as a defencive midfielder or at the left like a wing-back (Vanoli's place) he is 25 years old and I dont think he plays for the national team (with Redondo,Almeyda and Simeone I dont think this is quite possible)

He isnt going to be a starter I think...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
he is playing national football sometimes when players like simeone,almeyda,ortega,and zanetti is injured or something.
it would be a great move,but we hav already bought so many midfielders this year.
can we not use him more like a forward?
and what about alex is he coming or not?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Claudio Husain plays in the national team sometimes - I think he has soemthinglike 10 caps. And he is more of a AM then defender I think...very talented anyway, but I hate him(nothing personal, I just don't like him)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
husain has played for the national team alot because the coach likes him....he is more of a DM mostly...he also plas wing i think...he is a good stable player to have.

·
Registered
859 Posts
PARMA CLINCH hUSAIN DEAL

Argentinian club president of Velez Sarsfield gave the news today in the daily paper Clarin that Claudio Husain will in all probabilty be joining Parma next season. The deal hasn´t yet been finalised but the midfield player has a European passport and he will cost some 16 billion lire (7 million dollars).

If he is as good as the rumors says, we have made a superb deal.

·
Registered
421 Posts
hussain he is bielsa's lover
he is alwyas selected in the formation
at least in this year he can play everywhere
i heard once he played wiith argentina
on the right wing (against ccolombia)
he can play as mezza-punta

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts