Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry to start this thread early but i made plans this weekend based around the fact that the game is on Saturday (as the official site says) BUT gazzetta and espn says it's on Friday night... can anyone clarify when kick-off actually is for me?

I'm glad we lost against Pisa, the team was clearly getting into a false sense of security and hopefully this will stop that.

Anything less than 3 points in this game however would be a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's on Saturday night.
20th December was the date i've been going by..

And yeah i'm glad someone else thought a loss would be a good thing for us, of course i always want us to win, but in the long run i think this will be more beneficial for the squad. We were starting to get the unbeatable mentality going around and the players looked a little too patient as if they knew we'd score at some point.

I'm hoping we take all three points and understand that another loss would be huge for us, the points gap is stunning between the top 8, so we need to just keep winning quietly and keep the points racking up, so when the leaders slip up, we slide into first. :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Fvck knows then :D

·
Banned
275 Posts
wtf a loss is never good. we want to go top, and wrap up promotion, as early as possible. then take the foot of the pedal when mathamatically we have won promotion. if we continue to stumble we will be biting our nails till the end!!! and in these situations we will not gain promotion!

Just keep winning, fvck losing to get back in the rythm!!!! biggest excuse ive ever heard. yes 13 unbeaten games. thats great. but not good enough. too many draws. we are a side if we lose, we may fall into a slump and i dont want that!!!

Fvck it,do an inter, win ugly, win every week, get the right results, and finish this off as early as possible!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I just think our team started taking it easy, winning isn't neccesarily always the best thing for a team.. Arsenal's kids can win win win in the the cup, but it doesn't mean they're good enough, it took a loss for them to realise that.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes 13 unbeaten games. thats great. but not good enough. too many draws.
My point exactly.... 13 unbeaten sounds really good until you realise most of those were draws. A loss should wake our boys up.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Fvck it,do an inter, win ugly, win every week, get the right results, and finish this off as early as possible!
Please,calm down,man.None of us wants a loss,13 unbeaten is sweet memory though too many draws.But that's an away game.Before sinking Mantova,we always try our best to snatch even one away win to end that stupid record!Now,we can get two away wins in row,that's a big progress,I think.And as I know(if wrong,please correct it),when 2003-04 season Guidolin took over Palermo from Baldini,he just made 3 losses in 23games,that's to say,there was one loss in every 8 games on average.As we know,that Palermo won that season's championship.I'm not fetishistic,but actually Guidolin has some magic to help Serie B team promote.If he can bring Palermo back to Serie A with 3 losses in 23 games,why not it happens on us?18 rounds have passed,under Guidolin's lead,we "only" lost once.That looks like a little tumble in a long journey.We have to face continuing matches.We need to hold our faith to our coach and team.I don't mean a loss is what I want or like,but it is better that it happened early than late.If at the end of the season we collapse cause of one crucial match loss,that's true pathetic.
So,get ready for the harsh situation,we have a lot of work to do,don't mention this loss.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
My point exactly.... 13 unbeaten sounds really good until you realise most of those were draws. A loss should wake our boys up.
That is still a good record. When Guidolin took over we was closer to the relegation zone then the promotion ditto.

I think it's time to get rid of Reginaldo. When he came he could do incredible things. Now he is just below average. If Prandelli and Corvino wants to sell a player who did quite good for Viola, then there is something wrong in the players character or in his mind. Remember him slaughtering Valencia and made Nesta look like a shít player. But that touch of magic is gone, sell him when we still can get back half of the investment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_hIXGIEp8 :proud:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
The game is on Friday night and this time I want be able to see it :(
Anyway, we HAVE TO win this, we have been lucky that our opponents for promotion lost aswell and we are still in promotion zone...

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm feeling a little worried about this game now to be honest, i don't know how the squad will react to our defeat, i think it could be one of the defining moments in our season.. we're gonna find out a lot about the boys on friday night. Hopefully good.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm feeling a little worried about this game now to be honest, i don't know how the squad will react to our defeat, i think it could be one of the defining moments in our season.. we're gonna find out a lot about the boys on friday night. Hopefully good.
This will be a cruise in the park. 3-0?

·
Registered
639 Posts
The bad news is there are too many injury in our team.Tough Cittadella locates on a bad position on table,and we will meet them at home,don't forget the last one Ascoli can beat Empoli.So we need to be careful.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Obviously after a loss the team will come out firing I'd expect of course nothing less than a win period,the weekend could really make it for Parma with Livorno hosting Sassuolo,Brescia vs Grosseto and Empoli vs Mantova all tough games also:hopeful:.

P.S Frey I love your avatar lol!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Obviously after a loss the team will come out firing I'd expect of course nothing less than a win period,the weekend could really make it for Parma with Livorno hosting Sassuolo,Brescia vs Grosseto and Empoli vs Mantova all tough games also:hopeful:.

P.S Frey I love your avatar lol!
Really?This is more funny~

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Falcone is a ****ing clown

1 - 20 of 49 Posts