Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My all time favorite player will come back to Tardini: GIANFRANCO ZOLA! :kiss:
We will have to beat him and Cagliari that are as bad as we are in away games! Nothing else then 3 points!

ps:
Before the the supporters will walk in group to the stadium, to guide the players.

NON MOLLIAMO RAGAZZI!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Djet said:
Cagliari sucks away, we have to get 3 points here.
Cagliari is a good team. Dont underestimate them. You are the only one sucking.

Anyway. I think we should be prepared as hell for this game. Cagliari has shown that they can beat everyone at home, and if we are unlucky the may show same ability away. They have a great attack and our defenders will get a tough game.

It's going to be intresting to see how the fans will welcome Zola. Even though he didn't do much at Parma I have always respected him for the way he is.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I'm just glad we got Bettarini playing at left-back, hopefully he can do some sort of job on Esposito out there.

Really, we need to take 3 points here, we lost 2-1 away, so we want 2-1 at home this time.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Cagliari is a good team. Dont underestimate them. You are the only one sucking.
Ever thought about going to a therapy? Idiot.
Cagliari won a single game away from home, just like us. At home, they only lost one.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
LOL @ Djet..... Holyman you cannot argue with our own personal statician Mr. Djet

·
Registered
163 Posts
Djet said:
Ever thought about going to a therapy? Idiot.
Cagliari won a single game away from home, just like us. At home, they only lost one.
So why bother playing this game? Why can't we just collect the 3 points fool?

THERE is NO easy games in Serie A. We couldn't beat Atalanta at home and you think this game is easy?

Fool.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I never said that this game is easy, but if we want to stay in Serie A we have to get 3 points here, thats all. You have to be able to beat everyone (except Milan, Inter, Juve) at home.

THERE is NO easy games in Serie A. We couldn't beat Atalanta at home and you think this game is easy?
So why bother playing this game? Why can't we just let them collect the 3 points?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I think Pisanu is the only other natural ring winger. I'm sure Vigna can play there, but i think Pisanu's motivation is raised after his eufa goal and he's looking to find a permanemt place in our squad. Also this is against the town he comes from, so i'd probably put my trust in him starting on the right.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would rather start Pisanu, afterall he will most likely play in this position next season.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I second Deans opinion. At the looks of it Pisanu seem to be our player from start next year. Unless marchionni actually stays

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I actually think Marchionni will stay with us, I dont see why he should move to Fiorentina. I would opt for Rosina too, but if I have to decide between Pisanu and Vignaroli I surely chose Pisanu.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Djet said:
I never said that this game is easy, but if we want to stay in Serie A we have to get 3 points here, thats all. You have to be able to beat everyone (except Milan, Inter, Juve) at home.

So why bother playing this game? Why can't we just let them collect the 3 points?
Exactly the way you are thinking by saying that we should beat them easily because they "SUCK AWAY".

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Holymen, saying we SHOULD win a game isn't saying it's going to be easy, it's just saying we have an advantage in the game that we should take. Our advantage is that their away form is terrible. That doesn't mean it will be an easy win, it just means we're in the drivers seat, and if we dont make use of our advantage it will be a let down.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I expect this lineup. Gede will only decide in the last moment if Marco will play or not.

Gilardino
Morfeo
Bresciano - Simplicio - Bolano - Marchionni/Pisanu
Bettarini - Bovo - Bonera - Cannavaro
Frey

1 - 20 of 136 Posts