Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma buy Brocchi (Corriere dello Sport)
Fiorentina's option has expired and now Parma are
close to clinching the Brocchi deal for 15 billion
lire (8million dollars)
(Corriere dello Sport)
Ma.Es.

Edited to make life easier for some of you... :) (It never said $15M, it said 15 *BILLION* dollars... Clearly everyone understand that it was 15 billion *LIRE*)

[This message has been edited by VERDI (edited 10-05-2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
15 million for that Brocchi? NONSENSE!

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you read? It clearly says 8 million dollars. (BTW, surely everyone can see that 15 billion dollars should be 15 billion lire...)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parma Mania,you constantly whine about midfield.You always say BUY young midfielders.And when we are on the verge of buying one of the best young midfielders around you still complain! i'm sure that even if we got Figo you would find a reason to complain.Arent you happy with anything?????

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We CANT BUY Veron.We had him and stupidly sold him.Move on man.Brocchi is not bought for that reason.He will be our third choice right-left winger bwehind Fuser,Lauren,Vanoli and Mr X left midfielder (probably Micoud).The place you are talking about will be covered by Alex or someone of this level like Rui Costa and Micoud can play there as well.

PLEASE THINK a bit deeper!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

P

·
0 Posts
The reason I complain is that Brocchi is NOT a creative attacking midfield. What we need is a guy that can control the tempo and organise the midfield. My best choice is Veron. There is no doubt that he is the best midfield I've ever seen.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Surly we havn't bought him even if we had certainly not for 15$ million.
He would be a good right winger but i prefere
lauren etamé!
Micoud is more of a left winger.
Alex i think we almost have him don't think he will always start
Rui Costa is maby too much $$$ and CC(viola chairman) don't want to sell him

P

·
0 Posts
Okay, think deeper. Then, we should get back Veron. Recently, we do NOT have a creative central midfield(like Zidane, Rui Costa, or Veron). That's really the matter we have to "think deep". Right?

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts