Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game 3 in this years Serie B. Parma have played good so far and with the addition in offence we have a good chance of promotion. The opposition for this evening game (kick off 5.30) is Brescia with the disgusting owners in Cellino AND Ghirardi! The pig is now in Brescia pending trial for his demise in Parma.

Lucarelli invited the pig to the game, but of course he declined. Here is the letter: https://www.football-italia.net/109514/lucarelli-slams-ghirardi

Probable formation: PARMA (4-3-3): Frattali; Iacoponi, Di Cesare, Gagliolo, Scaglia; Dezi, Munari, Barillà; Siligardi, Calaiò, Baraye. All.: D’Aversa

BRESCIA (3-5-2): Minelli; Somma, Gastaldello, Meccariello; Cancelotti, Martinelli, Machin, Ndoj, Furlan; Rinaldi, Ferrante. All.: Boscaglia.

Parma should win this quite comfortable. 3-1, Siligardi scores two and Baraye one.

Forza Parma, merda Ghirardi!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Well, Ghirardi and I agree on exactly one thing: Lucarelli's invitation was basically the preparation of a lynching.

Ghirardi and I disagree on whether he deserves one.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Well that sucks.

Wasn't able to watch the game but it seems like par for the course. We had the opportunity to take a leap in the rankings but choked.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Looks like it was played in a deluge, pitch was soaked (so I guess the drought of the summer ended as well).

Home games need to be won regardless of conditions if we're going to do well in B.

·
Birchman!
300 Posts
bit of a reality check really after winning 2 game sin a row, defensively we look good but still not creating or threatening as much as we need to be at the moment

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Looks like we needed Italian water polo team to do better yesterday....

Unfortunately these situations do arise in Italian football, and it's only if the ball doesn't bounce a certain amount that the ref will consider postponing. I'm sure we can expect games where fog makes it almost impossible to see the ball, and others where they're going to clear snow to show the lines on the pitch. It's all part of the "experience" of Italian league football.

From the initial games this squad need to still gel more, a solid defence is a great start, but not if it's at the expense of all attacking capabilities. Still early in the season so we'll see how things evolve....

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Looks like one of 'those' games. Disappointing that they went ahead but, as people say, it's part of the experience I guess.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
What an unfortunate defeat.

As for Ghirardi, I can believe that he could still be in football after all that mess he's done. Madness

1 - 10 of 10 Posts