Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO XCUSSES! 3 POINTS AND NOTHING LESS!
Bovo will be missing and I don't know if Ferronetti will be fit. We got only 1 thing to do: WIN. If you look to the matches we have left you will see. We must AND CAN win these games: PR-Brescia, PR-LIvorno, PR-Cagliari and PR-Siena. We then need 6 other points and we will be save I think.

FORZA RAGAZZI, SIAMO CON VOI!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
If we lose this, we're relegated,.
If we win this, we'll survive.

Simple really, you need to beat your direct rivals at home, and this will be suicide if we don't win this.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I would be sure that we win this 2 weeks ago, but now Brescia has a new coach and you know what the effect of this is. Just look at the previous match, 2-0 against Cagliari.
Anyway, we HAVE TO win.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Will be any streaming available?

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Of course he was the best. Having scored many good goals for PSV and even his NT (including a hattrick) he should definitely be used. You must have got his loan absolutely for free because I can't understand you waste such a talent on the bench while Sculli is playing for example. :eek:

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
under Cavasin Sculli is playing in the midfield :howler: he hasn't scored a goal yet but he did play well in the Cagliari match. Caracciolo and Delvecchio are preferred to Vonlathen I guess.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I know... I used to rate Sculli, I mean he seemed to be talented in '21. Apparently it was just a great co-operation with Gila what made me believe in Sculli. Now I can see he's maybe not even a Serie A material. He's weak menthaly, really. I am yet to see him in midfield...

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Well be praying for a victory against Brescia, it is vital to our survival. We cannot drop any more points at the Tardini.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Any online viewings available for this game that anyone knows of? I'd die to see this game. It's to important to simply sit here and refresh livescore, but thats probly what ill have to do :(

Hopefully Cardone will start in the center of defence. I'd love to see

Cannavaro - Cardone - Bonera - Bettarini

That's a very solid defensive line.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Dredg said:
Cannavaro - Cardone - Bonera - Bettarini
Yeah that would be good :thmbup:

......................Frey.....................

Canna - Cardone - Bonera - Bettarini

..............Olive - Simplicio...............

....Marchionni - Morfeo - Bresciano...

.....................Gilardino..................

Is our best team I think I hope they're all available :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In think this will be our line-up:
Frey
Cardone - Bonera - Contini - Bettarini
Marchionni - Simplicio - Bolano - Bresciano
Morfeo
Gilardino

Maybe Grella will take the place of Bolano.....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also I will have to play this afternoon and I to receive a positive result from Parma. So I will not be able to follow the game, only from 16:30.

FORZA PARMA, sempre con te!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Official lineup:

Gilardino
Bresciano - Morfeo - Marchionni
Simplicio - Bolano
Bettarini - Contini - Bonera - Cardone
Frey

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I can't believe Bolano starts ahead of Grella :( Grella hasn't been playing that badly ... this is insane. I would have preferred Olive to Bolano even.

Defensive line is good, maybe even better than what i said. I trust Contini in the middle, and our fullbacks will be ROCK solid :D

1 - 20 of 99 Posts