Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We MUST win and hope Standard does not win.
The players selected for this game:
Berti, Frey, Bovo, Camara, P. Cannavaro, Cardone, Contini, Ferronetti, Galuppo, Potenza, Bolano, Budel, Grella, Rosina, Simplicio, Degano, Gilardino, Maccarone, Pisanu, Ruopolo, Sorrentino

I guess we play:
---------Frey-----------
Ferronetti-Cardone-Bovo-Contini
--------Bolona-Simplicio--------
-Rosina-----------------Pisanu-
-------Gilardino-Maccarone-----

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I hope we will really play with a team like that. We need to stay in Europe since we won't be there next season anymore :(
Hopefully SKY won't turn the match off on La7, then I would be able to see it. Otherwise, Radio for me.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
BTW, according to Gazzetta di Parma we play like this:

Berti - Potenza, Cannavaro, Cardone, Ferronetti - Simplicio, Bolano - Degano, Rosina, Pisanu - Gilardino

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yep, Berti will start in goal as Frey played charity match mid-week, (like this isn't more important).

I hope we can win, with the additions of Cardone & Gilardino into our "UEFA-Team", we might have more of a chance.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What team is that? We MUST win! All those players we gave some rest for the competition, it sure payed-off!

The match will be on LA 7!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I think we should field a stronger team since we will surely lose on Sunday. Better play Marco, Seba and Bresc tonight than Sunday.
But you'll never know, maybe Carmignani surprises us in the end.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't think Marchionni is fit yet, he trained alone the other day.

I think we should start with Bresciano though. Althought Berti isn't as good as Sebastien, I feel quite confident with him between the sticks.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
No only if you live in Italy. This is the message I got: "Sorry, your IP address is not connected within Italy, the system cannot
process your request."

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Manny said:
No only if you live in Italy. This is the message I got: "Sorry, your IP address is not connected within Italy, the system cannot
process your request."
And with a proxy server?????

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I feel slightly more confident with Cardone & Gilardino starting. We need to win the game in midfield, we need big performances in the middle to win this game.

We need Simplicio & Bolano to break-up Besiktas plays and Rosina and co, to assist Alberto. Forza Parma.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Line-up
1 Berti G.
26 Ferronetti D. 3 Cardone G. 28 Cannavaro P. 14 Contini M.
6 Bolano J. 30 Simplicio F.
19 Pisanu A.20 Rosina A.13 Degano D.
11 Gilardino A.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Silvio Baldini is on the bench. :nono:

1 - 20 of 246 Posts