Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,here we go...

Best player: Diego Fuser (many of you will say Crespo but for me its Diego)

Best Rookie: Jorge Bolano

Best transfer: Marcio Amoroso from Udinese

Most Improved player: Gigi Sartor

ANTI-AWARDS

Worst player: Dino Baggio

Most dissapointing player: Dino Baggio

Worst transfer: Ortega,Serena,Walem....(I cant choose)

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Best player: It has to be Crespo.
Sure, Fuser has been great too but if it hadn't been for Crespo we would be nowhere near this playoff with Inter. Hernan carried Parma on his shoulders this year. He always scores the most amazing goals in the important games. Almost all his goals have been important for the outcome of the specific game.

Best rookie: Bolano
Nobody expected him to play but he did, and not only did he take a regular place, he's also one of the best players game after game...

Best transfer: Bolano
A guy that comes almost for free rescues our midfield and our season in the final months must be considered an excellent signing.

Most improved player: Bolano (but perhaps he was this good six months ago too... :))

Worst player: Dino... :(
I'm sorry to say but he have not been up to his normal standard the last couple of years.

Most disappointing player: Amoroso
I expected great things from him this year. It's not his fault that he was injured but he is still the most disappointing player for me.

Worst transfer: Ortega
He was expensive, while Serena came fairly cheap and Walem is only on loan. And unlike Amoroso he doesn't have a bright future with Parma either...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Best Player: Stanic(he has been superb)
2nd choise: Crespo(has put almost in the CL)

Best Rookie: Bolaño(well better than Di Vaio and Dabo)
2nd choise: Lassissi(well some very good matches)

Best Transfer: Bolaño(for only 2m Lire)
2nd choise: Amoroso(pitty he was injured so much)

Most Improved Player: Stanic(compared to last year)
2nd choise: Lassissi(cannot compare to last year because he didn't play)

Worst Player: Serena(has only played when we lost)
2nd choise: Baggio(what has happend to him?)

Most Dissapointing Player: Ortega(need i say more)
2nd choise: Baggio(well ehhh...)

Worst transfer: Ortega(didn't show what he is capable to)
2nd choise: Serena(too expensive for a 2nd choise left wing-back)

P

·
0 Posts
The most suprised player: Crespo (I don't expect him to score that much)

The worst transfers:
1st buying Ortega (destroys the midfield)
2nd selling Veron (destroys our midfield)
3rd buying Amoroso (an expensive bench)

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Best player: Crespo
2:nd choice Thuram

Best rookie: Bolano
2:nd choice Lassissi

Best transfer: Bolano
2:nd choice Di Vaio

Most improved player: Sartor (He hasn´t been superb but compared to last season he´s a million times better)
2:nd choice Boghossian

Worst player: Serena
2:nd choice Baggio

Most dissapointing player: Serena
2:nd choice Baggio or Vanoli

Worst transfer: Ortega
2:nd choice Serena

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Bolano? What has he done? He's too small, gets muscled off the ball too easy, doesn't make great through passes, and needs years to mature. I say him and Dabo are worthless. DiVaio should have played more.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yes,we should get rid of Bolano and Dabo,right Primo? maybe even Appiah who we dont have yet but he is clearly not good enough...and while we are at it why dont we get rid of Thuram,Fuser,Stanic and Boghossian who are all approaching 30.Maybe even Amoroso andf Crespo who doesnt matter if they are the best offencive duo in Seria A,Salas and Inzaghino will do better.Right Parma Mania? thining a bit deeper Bennarivo is over 30,Torrisi 29 and Vanoli 28,lets get rid of them as well...they dont have many good years left.Then we would start Montano,Di Vaio and Galleti.They are young talents.

Will you get your mind together? Primo and Parma Mania,if you cant see anything good at any Parma players please dont bother to be Parma fans.Pleaee support another team because this team is full of old faggots who cant play and young useless players.Do us and your selfs a favor and support Inter or Lazio.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Finnaly someone stood up against this whining about old players.
Also Parma Mania stop complaing about selling Veron we all know it was a mistake but so what!
And Gialloblu do you think Vanoli has been dissapointing this year, after fiorentina the heavy loss he played almost all matches and we almost won them all!
Primo, have you ever seen Bolano he is the most hard working guy i ever saw!
Dabo worthless why!he needed time to settle but now he is a hot prospect! and will probaly play in France national squad one day
Di Viao hasn't been really great and is bought to come on as a sub.

And you all know you can't win with kids!
(an old famous english slogan)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Very true you cannot win with kiddies.....

At least not a team dominated by kiddies.

As for DABO teh great hahahha :) :) :) How's he doing. I hope he eventually becomes a star i have great hopes for this guy i personaly think that only Dalmat is better than him in France's young school of players.

Future French Midfield

Dalmat Viera Dabo
_______Zizou________

DABO IL GRANDE!!!!!!!

See you guys on Tuesday....the day of death!!!!!!!

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
A pity that Inter missed out on Dalmat then, eh Tazz? Dalmat signed a 6 year contract with PSG the other day...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tazz...long time no post - to...

Alright, here goes ;)

Best: definitely Crespo. Wow! Carrying 11 guys on your back (including Malesani) from August to May is NOT easy! Lots of goals, and they're IMPRESSIVE goals too - not those Inzaghi/Shevi tap-ins.

Best rookie: OK, Jorge B. I wish we'd started him earlier. What a smart buy!

Best Transf.: Jorge B. again. And he's only, what, 23??

Most improved: I'll agree with Amo and say Sartor - although I haven't really seen enough to judge.

MY FAVORITE THIS YEAR!: DIEGO FUSER. I've almost never seen anyone as totally driven and incredible as him. He has the spirit everyone should play with. The MAN!!!

Worst: hmmmm...Probably Serena. Just a total dud. I can't believe Malesani started him in front of Paolo V. in the beginning of the season. One of the dumbest things he's ever done, and truly a show of BAD FAITH. Even off form Vanoli is 10 times better. And he plays with heart - even when he stinks. :)

Most dissapointing: OK, get out your slings and arrows...Lassissi. Come on guys. He lost Verona for us. He almost threw away Lazio - the ref saved us. He needs to grow up. I was hoping for a rock. He's about as solid as a cream puff - on a bad day. And defenders aren't allowed to have bad days, not THAT bad. 'cause when they do the other team WINS!! May he improve...

Worst transfer: Ortega. What a waste of cash!!! The worst thing is that it might have been different. But, ...nah, he's a wanker, and I won't be sorry to see him go. And please no more about how wonderful he is with the national side. I remember France and he wasn't so exciting then. Crespo AND Gallardo play him into the ground.

;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Best player: Hernan Crespo (and then Fuser)

Best Rookie: Jorge Bolano JUST 22 (ANN THE NEXT SEASON YOU WILL see MONTAÑO

Best transfer: Jorge Bolano

Most Improved player: Sartor Gigi

ANTI-AWARDS

Worst player: Dino Baggio, and Serena

Most dissapointing player: Dino Baggio, and Maini

Worst transfer: Ortega,Serena,Walem..Maini and Breda

-------
I like Riquelme very too much¡

1 - 12 of 12 Posts