Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boys we can do it! The Mister already told Gila will play :thmbup: Austria is absolutly not a bad team, we suffered their wingers last game. BUT I believe we can make it, we should not play for a 0-0 but try to score a goal.

My problem will be how to follow the game, without internet and close to Hamburg in Germany, which channel we broadcast the match???????

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Where did you find that Mario? (that Gila will play)

The game will be shown on austrian TV station "ORF", normally you can get that also in Germany, so it shouldnt be a problem.

I dont think that they will both play 90 minutes though...

We dont have to underrate Austria, we have suffered a lot in the first tie and must not concede them so many chances like we did last week. Normally we should win it at home as we are much stronger at the Tardini, but we still need to be very careful...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was in the Gazzetta dello Sport the day after the match in Vienna. Gede told that Gila would play the next match.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
That's excellent, I'll make sure I am here to watch it tomorrow night!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Djet, I am in North Germany I don't think they will have ORF. Maybe it will be on Premier, that is in the bar of the hotel.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Well, I've found it myself. :)

PORTIERI: Bucci, Frey
DIFENSORI: Bettarini, Bonera, Bovo, Camara, Cannavaro, Cardone, Contini
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bolano, Bresciano, Morfeo, Savi, Simplicio
ATTACCANTI: Gibbs, Gilardino, Pisanu, Ruopolo, Vignaroli

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
PARMA BOMBERS IN UEFA
11 - Di Vaio
10 - Chiesa
09 - Crespo
06 - D.Baggio
05 - Bonazzoli and Zola
04 - Balbo, Gilardino, Marchionni, Mutu and Stanic
03 - Adriano, Amoroso, Asprilla, Milosevic and Pisanu

FORZA PISANU:D

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
You should have underlined Bettarini!! I wonder if he'll start? Hopefully he's 100% fit now.

I would LOVE if we got all of Bresc Gila Morfeo and Simplicio in the starting lineup, but i think it will bresc and simplicio from the start .. maybe gila aswell (hopefully) .. i heavily doubt morfeo will start

Aren't some of those backs not ellgible to play from yellow cards? Well, i guess he wouldn't call them up if they couldn't?

If we have Cardone + Contini in the centre we WILL NOT LOSE.

I would LOVE to see

Bettarini - Cardone - Contini - Bonera

That is a rock solid back 4 right there!! I don't think that has ever been played, because Cardone has only been playing regularly as of late when Betta has been out.

I'm [email protected][email protected]!!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I am pretty sure that Betta is not fully fit yet.
But where is Olive, I dont think he is supended? Nice to see Savi back in the squad though.

I am guessing this line-up:

Gilardino/Ruopolo/Gibbs
Vignaroli
Bresciano - Simplicio - Bolano - Pisanu
Contini - Bovo - Cannavaro - Bonera
Bucci​

edit: Bettarini trained with the squad yesterday and may get some minutes tomorrow.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Djet said:
I am pretty sure that Betta is not fully fit yet.
But where is Olive, I dont think he is supended? Nice to see Savi back in the squad though.

I am guessing this line-up:

Gilardino/Ruopolo/Gibbs
Vignaroli
Bresciano - Simplicio - Bolano - Pisanu
Contini - Bovo - Cannavaro - Bonera
Bucci​

edit: Bettarini trained with the squad yesterday and may get some minutes tomorrow.
I don't think Olive can play for Parma in Uefa Cup. At least he wasn't picked for the games against Stuttgart and Sevilla.

Anyway, I'm expecting Carmegnani to field a good team as we have a really good shoot at this!

Forza Parma!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I also belive Carmagnani will continue playing with 3 man defence as it has worked out very well.

I would like to se this team:

Gilardino

Morfeo

Vignaroli - Simplicio - Bresciano - Pisanu

Bolano

Contini - Bovo - Cardone

Frey

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
why don't you think Cardone will start?

Her has been rock solid in ever uefa match i have seen! Plus the second highest uefa scorer :D

And i think Bresc will go in behind the striker with Vigna on the left.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This will be the line-up:
--------------Bucci--------------
----Bonera-Cannavaro-Cardone---
Camara-------------------Contini
------Savi-Simplicio-Bresciano----
------------Vignaroli-------------
--------------Gibbs--------------

Gilardino and Morfeo come on in the second half. Betta will normally not play.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Hmmm .. looks like we're going to sit back .. i don't think thats a good strategy, but surprisingly i DO have faith in that backline.

It'll be interesting to see what Savi is like .. isn't he only like 17?

I don't know he insists on playing Gibbs. I'd even much prefer Ruopolo to him .. i guess he's just really going all out with this "Uefa should be for the youth" thing.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone know on what TV channel the match is? La Sette, ORF, and and and and and and?????
I have stress, I must see the game and tonight no INTERNET for me.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Where the hell is Sorrentino? At least hes got a goal in him compared to the other 2.

1 - 20 of 359 Posts