The probable formation for Sunday.

Mirante
Zaccardo - Paci - Dellafiore - A.Lucarelli
Valiani - Morrone - Galloppa
Biabiany - Crespo - Lanzafame​

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
My girlfriend is a Bergamasca so I'm looking forward to a strong result from us, especially after they smashed us 3-1 before christmas (I never heard the end of that from all my friends in Bergamo!....).

It's time for Crespo to shine. Here's hoping Biabiany can continue causing havoc to a slow Atalanta defense, and Morrone and Galloppa need to step up to the form the impressive Valiani has been showing. And that back-4 of Zaccardo - Paci - Dellafiore - Lucarelli is our best defense IMO.... so really, if we don't get 3 points against one of the worst teams in the league, at home, then it would be a very poor showing.

Incidentally, is Amoruso eligible to play???

·
Registered
417 Posts
Why not

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/03/12/1829068/forward-nicola-amoruso-positive-that-atalanta-can-defeat

I have a strong feeling we can win this. :hopeful:

My girlfriend is a Bergamasca so I'm looking forward to a strong result from us, especially after they smashed us 3-1 before christmas (I never heard the end of that from all my friends in Bergamo!....).

It's time for Crespo to shine. Here's hoping Biabiany can continue causing havoc to a slow Atalanta defense, and Morrone and Galloppa need to step up to the form the impressive Valiani has been showing. And that back-4 of Zaccardo - Paci - Dellafiore - Lucarelli is our best defense IMO.... so really, if we don't get 3 points against one of the worst teams in the league, at home, then it would be a very poor showing.

Incidentally, is Amoruso eligible to play???

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morrone will recieve a plaque after making his 100th appearance for Parma in the Siena game. Ghirardi will present him with this before the game like he did with Paci earlier in the season.

Congrats Stefano!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on boys where's the activity? A few hours time and we could have secured our Serie A safety.
Lets go!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have a better feeling since Panucci is gone, we haven't lost since.
We will win this game,it's payback since last time.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I really hope to win this one and back to our good team showed in the first half of the season.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think we win this game. I'd love us to be able to score a couple today.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Parma, 14 March 2010 - These the official formations of Parma-Atalanta, contest in program today to the 15,00 to the stage Ennio Tardini of Parma, valid for the ninth day of return of the championship of Series To 2009/2010.

PARMA (4 2 3 1): 83. Aiming; 5. Zaccardo, 15. Dellafiore, 24. Peace (Vice CAP.), 6. Lucarelli; 4. Morrone (CAP.), 14. Galloppa; 20. Biabiany, 80. Valiani, 9. Lanzafame; 77. Crespo.
On hand: 1. Pavarini, 19. Zenoni, 3. Antonelli, 7. Castellini, 8. Lunardini, 90. Pasi, 86. Bojinov.
Trainer: Guidolin.

ATALANTA (4 3 1 2): 1. Councils; 8. Garics, 4. Hats, 5. Manfredini, 6. Bellini (Vice CAP.); 22. Padoin, 15. De Ascentis, 17. Recovering; 72. Gifts (CAP.); 9. Amoruso, 11. Tiribocchi.
On hand: 32. Coppola, 26. Pilgrim, 13. Peluso, 74. Vixens, 79. Ferreira Pinto, 20. Valdes, 38. Gabbiadini.
Trainer: Mutti.

Arbitrator: Mr. Saccani of Mantova
Assistants: sigg. Angrisani and Lanciani
Fourth official: Mr. Candussio

1 - 20 of 153 Posts