Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non solo Nakata al Bologna e Adriano all’Inter a giugno. Il Parma venderà altri tre giocatori. Lo ha deciso il ministro delle Attività produttive, Antonio Marzano, che ha autorizzato il commissario straordinario di Parmalat, Enrico Bondi, a procedere alla cessione di altri tre calciatori della squadra, allenata da Prandelli.
Lo ha annunciato lo stesso Marzano: "Ho autorizzato il commissario Bondi ad effettuare operazioni sul Parma Calcio per equilibrare debiti e crediti e a cedere tre calciatori".

-------------------------------------------------

Not only Nakata going to Bologna and Adriano going to Inter in June, but 3 more players will be sold. It was decided by the minister of productive activities, Antonio Marzano, who authorized Parmalats turnover expert, Enrico Bondi, to proceed in selling three more players from the team, managed by Prandelli. It was announced by Marzano:"I authorized Bondi to carry out operations on Parma Calcio to balance debts and credit and sell 3 more players".

------------------------------------------------

Not good news at all...:stress: :depress: :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amiumtaur said:
Hopefully it is Bolano, Bonnazoli and Milosevic, unlikely?
It's going to have to be players that make us some money...:(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess we get Fridays news 1 day early...

So Adriano gone for 27 million in June...
Parmalat won't assume Parma's debts but rather make them pay the debts off themselves. All that's missing is who will be the new board...?
:groan:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
In Italian: Il ministro delle Attività Produttive, Antonio Marzano, intervenendo alla trasmissione della Rai "Porta a porta" in merito al crack finanziario della Parmalat, fra le altre cose ha dichiarato: "Al termine del campionato la società Parma Calcio sarà ceduta perchè non rappresenta un asset strategico"

In "Babelfish": The minister of the Productive Activities, Antonio Marzano, taking part to the transmission of RAI "Porta.a.porta" with respect to the crack financial of the Parmalat, between the other things has declared: "To the term of the championship the Parma society Soccer will be yielded why it does not represent a asset strategic"

--------------------------------------------------

Il ministro delle Attività produttive, Antonio Marzano, ha autorizzato il commissario straordinario di Parmalat, Enrico Bondi, alla cessione di tre giocatori del Parma: "Ho dato l'autorizzazione al commissario Bondi ad effettuare operazioni sul Parma Calcio per equilibrare debiti e crediti e a cedere tre calciatori".<BR>I nomi caldi sono quelli di Matteo Ferrari, Adriano, Frey, Marchionni, Gilardino e Bonera. Tra questi 6 la metà potrebbe dunque lasciare i parmensi.

The minister of the productive Activities, Antonio Marzano, has authorized the extraordinary commissioner of Parmalat, Enrico Bondi, to the cession of three players of the Parma: "I have given the authorization to Bondi commissioner to carry out operations on the Parma Soccer in order to balance debits and credits and to yield three calciatori". I warm names is those of Matteo Ferrari, Adrian, Frey, Marchionni, Gilardino and Bonera. Between these the 6 halves could therefore leave the Parmesans.

------------------------------------------------------

So, here Adriano is counted as one of the three, which leaves only two others to leave as well. Probably Frey and Bonera.

Then we need to get replacements... :(

I think Sampdoria will buy Diana btw. That could generate some cash to sign a few youngsters for. I hope.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
As long as we dont Ferrari, Barone and Marchionni I am happy. Frey and Bonera can easily be replaced.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I keep hearing €27million for Adriano, is this the definite price that Inter have to pay or what? €27mill seems a bit steep for half a player. Sicignano is a quality keeper, i dont know if hes played for you guys yet but i think hes Serie A quality, imo he can replace Frey in your line up.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
romafan53 said:
I keep hearing €27million for Adriano, is this the definite price that Inter have to pay or what? €27mill seems a bit steep for half a player. Sicignano is a quality keeper, i dont know if hes played for you guys yet but i think hes Serie A quality, imo he can replace Frey in your line up.
I've heard €23M. I know it's only half a player. But it's not just any player. He's 21 and already an amazing player.

Sicignano has played and also played very well. I think he could replace Frey actually. I'm not bothered at all about the goalkeeper. At Parma we always manage to get the best out of our goalies.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well, that's harsh on us, but if it means surviving then so be it.

I would love to keep Adriano, Ferrari and Marchionni, but it's never gonna happen.

I think we can still field a competitive squad for next season you know.

________________ Amelia

Castellini _ Cannavaro _ Ferrari _ Junior

Marchionni _ Barone _ Filippini _ Rosina

_______________ Morfeo
_______ Gilardino

or something along the lines of ..

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Adriano is worth every penny of the €27m, even in the current financial climate, he's a monster of a player. If it was up to me I'd bench him for the rest of the season because I can't see a good reason to help Inter by giving him games, but that's just me.

Sicignano would be more than good enough for Frey's replacement, as would Guardalben or at the worst chance, Amelia would do. Though we'd only be training him up for Milan or Roma:rollani:

I'm still confused as to how the government can demand we sell 3 players rather than say "sell €40m worth of players" or whatever, it was horribly poor choice of language imo.

And then we have to spend money to replace these guys.

Can't we just sell fúcking Milosevic for free, for the love of God?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam said:

Can't we just sell fúcking Milosevic for free, for the love of God?
If you can find a club who is willing to take over his contract... :( That is almost impossible. €6M a year... :depress:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
VERDI said:
If you can find a club who is willing to take over his contract... :( That is almost impossible. €6M a year... :depress:
:eek: I didn't know this! :yuck:

Btw 7 Parma fans are on-line at the moment :eek:!

(Cool avatar Marten. Are you going to brake 8000 tonight? I'm almost 2000 :))))

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Bresciano said:
:eek: I didn't know this! :yuck:

Btw 7 Parma fans are on-line at the moment :eek:!

(Cool avatar Marten. Are you going to brake 8000 tonight? I'm almost 2000 :))))
We're actually paying Milosevic 50% of his salary, or €3M, even if he's loaned out. That makes Milosevic the heaviest expense on our payroll after Nakata. (I don't know how much we pay Nakata while he's at Bologna though...)

8k? Yeah, maybe... :D I'm on fire tonight. ;)

Thanks btw. I also like the avatar. Together with the signature it's super! :strong:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I cannot understand how they could ever justify paying him that much money, when he only really ever had one good year in Spain, & then a lucky Euro 2000?

Anyway, we could just tell him he's free to find another club, but he has to realise he'll never make that sort of money ever again:(

God, it's thinking of transfers like him, Ortega & Amoroso that make me glad we'll never spend big again

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
cam said:

Anyway, we could just tell him he's free to find another club, but he has to realise he'll never make that sort of money ever again:(

No, unfortunately we can't. A contract goes both ways. To cancel it both he and the club need to agree and as long as he's making that money he will never agree. His contract must be up soon though. Either this summer or next.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The best scenario would be that Bonera, Frey and Adriano are the ones sold. The worse would be Ferrari, Adriano and Marchionni...

I would even rather loose Gila than loose Ferrari or Marchionni...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
:happy:

Best news I've heard today, Savo's contract is up at the end of the season:happy:

Can't add anything to that, I'm just thrilled:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts