Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Viera sucks big time, he only causus trouble.
As I'm also a west ham united fan I watched the match vs. arsenal at upton park and he was dismissed for spitting (according to footballplayers the worst thing you can do)
against razor Ruddock and after that he was involved in a incident in the tunnel, with a police officer. He has received so many yellow and red cards! I know Parma as a very smart club who doesn't wanna have 'enfent terrible' at the club so they should not buy Veira. His qualities as a footie player are undoubted if you ask me.

I also know that parma wants to have either Aldo Duscher (sporting) or Giovanni van Bronckhorst (rangers). I'd rather go for one of these two.

------------------
THE VIOLA FORCE IS GONNA RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------
FORZA VIOLA
FORZA FEYENOORD (the team that also HATES Juventus, Lazio & AC Milan)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hehehe,its not that difficult to get pissed of by Razor Rudock.Especially if you are a player,that means his victim.Dont you agree? :)

Well,Vieira is and will be pure class.I'd rather have a trouble maker like him than a useless work ethic guy like Breda. :)

Its the first time I hear about Van Brokchorst to Parma.Where did you hear this?

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Viera is great(still young also) and Arsenal will not sell him.

About van Bronckhorst to Parma i also heard it (i forgot where) but he wanted to stay another year at rangers, and then move to italy

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Juve want to buy Arsenal midfielder Vieira who
would cost 40 billion lire (23 million dollars)
and Juve would offer Oliseh in part exchange.
Parma are also keen on the Frenchman. Arsenal
promised an answer after the UEFA Cup final.
Juve had a scout in Copenhagen too.
(Tuttosport)
Ma.Es.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
France midfielder Johan Micoud has
joined Parma from Girondins Bordeaux, L'Equipe reported on Thursday.
~Today (Wednesday), I can say I've signed for Parma, for four years,~ Micoud was quoted as saying.
Neither club have announced the player's estimated 45 million francs ($7.5 million) transfer.
~I've known of Parma's interest for about three months but everything was wrapped up very quickly in the last few days,~
said Micoud, who helped Bordeaux win the French league title last year.
He will join World Cup-winning team mates Lilian Thuram and Alain Boghossian at the Italian club.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree getting annoyed by Razor Ruddock is easier then hitting a penalty like Viera did yesterday!! But still he has appeared in the FA court lots of times for micunduct charges.
He is bastard, but as said his talents are undoubted.

about Joey (nickname of van Bronckhorst), he is from Rotterdam and so am I. And he is still very much in the news in R'dam and so I know that he would like to join an italian team (his wife studied Italian language and culture, so that makes his choice italy above Spain/EPL). Fiorentina also follow him but we keep hearing that Parma wants him.
Rangers turned down a 6 million pound offer from atletico during the season. He would cost around 10-12 million pounds.

------------------
THE VIOLA FORCE IS GONNA RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------
FORZA VIOLA
FORZA FEYENOORD (the team that also HATES Juventus, Lazio & AC Milan)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Rumours...

I heard that Grieco (from Genoa) could be new Parma Player..I dont know nothing about him.. What you can say about him?

And i find that A. Lembo (Bellavista-Uruguay) and Mendez (Velez-Argentine) could play the next season..They are not not like Thuram, Sartor, Cannavaro .. but they could be a good bench players (BUt in my opinion a Non U-E player in the bench is a bad bussiness)

Finally yesterday ..
River 2 (Angel, Saviola)- Boca 1 (Riquelme)
...Parma is interesed in Riquelme..but a problem...he played a great
match, and Milan representative saw him and now they want him.

I DONT LIKE VIOLA....I DONT LIKE ROQUE JUNIOR

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Gaetano Grieco is an 18 year old forward.He is a starter for the U-18 team.Thats all I know...

The rumors about Lembo get increased all the time.Mendez has an EU passport I think but it is rathewr unlikely that we will see him at Parma.

I say we give trust to Sartor or go for Lorenzo Amoruso of Rangers.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Amoroso couldn't find anything about Grieco in CM 99-00 isn't it.
I couldn't either.

Lembo is bad buisniss yes, but look at Bolaño
he is non Eu and didn't play for over a ha;f-year.
Mendez i don't know him and never heard about him.

Again about Grieco he never play's for Genoa's first so really a player to use in about 2 years

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DON'T BUY VIERA. We already have Dabo, Bolano, Boghi...

On the other hand, Van Bronhorst is a good attacking midfielder. We should acquire him if chance comes.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well Flamengo and Milan also want him, and if we buy him we will have to sell Torrissi.

Wow a defence looking like this:

________________Buffon_______________

_____Thuram_____Gamarra_____Cannavaro

He will not be expencive either like 5$

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why sell Torrisi? he will not be fully back from his injury and besides he accepts sitting on the bench.

Let's get Gamarra first and then we'll see... :)

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hope we get gamarra he's one of the best defenders in the world and he's gonna leace atletico for sure.
but i think he will go to brazil,but we can give him more cash here in italy.
he may change his mind.
viera is great and i know arsenal want oliseh
im sorry parma but juve will get him,im pretty sure of that.
they have only signed one midfielder,fabian o'neill and parma has signed 3 i think.
also a better bid....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts