Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found this little piece of news from la Gazzetta dello Sport.

Parma boss Tanzi and Lazio boss Cragnotti had a
long chat about Conceicao and Almeyda both of
whom could be sold to the Emilian club for 35
and 45 billion lire respectively. Parma also
reached an agreement with Overmars of Arsenal
but the London club want 40 billion for the
ageing Dutchman. Will Cragnotti move again for
Crespo?
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Va.Gr.

I think this is rather cool. Overmars wanted to join mighty Barca but now he have accepted to join Parma. The only obstacle is that Arsenal wants too much money for him. I think it would be a bad idea to actually sign the flying dutchman though. I do take it as Parma still being attractive for big name players. I'd also like to comment on the Almeyda situation too. If he says that he prefers Inter to Parma it doesn't necesserily mean that he will refuse to join Parma. I don't think that Almeyda is all that good and we already have good coverage on the defensive midfield though.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Overmars wants to win the CL with a club cuz he won everything else in the PL.

Maby also he wants to win the Scuddetto but then again as Inter failed to sign dalmat but has CL he is more likly too join them...

Almeyda is also difficult but is more likly to join :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... Perhaps you didn't understand Willem? La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Parma indeed have *already* reached an agreement with Overmars. This means that Overmars have accepted a contract that he would sign as soon as Parma and Arsenal reach an agreement. ie, if Parma pay 40 billion lire Overmars would be a Parma player. I regard la Gazzetta dello Sport to be a non-bull**** paper, unlike Tuttosport. :)

Now, I don't want Overmars in Parma but I still take it as a good sign. Moreover, the new coach for Viola, Terim, have said that Rui Costa "can stay if he wants to". Which of course also means that he can "leave if he wants to" as Terim only want highly motivated players. So our chances of signing Rui have increased since Viola appointed their new manager.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Some papers say anything to increase their sales.FORTUNATELY La Gazzetta aint one of them. :)

I dont know,is this true? it seems quite unreal to me so maybe La Gazzetta has changed their policy? :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I surely hope that Overmars comes. I have a small doubt that he might find the pace of Serie A a little disorienting. However, It would be nice to have someone on the field besides Crespo who can score!!!

I don't know what to say about this RuiC. business. We already have Zidane's replacement (successor?). Do we want 2 play makers? Then again, RuiC. is a phenomenon. Hmmmm...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts