Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is being reported that Parma will step up their efforts to sell Patrick Mboma and Savo Milosevic before the transfer window closes.

The pair would appear to have no future at the club after the signing of Hakan Sukur and the possible arrival of Milan Baros on loan from Liverpool.

Mboma is currently away with Cameroon at the African Nations Cup so any move involving him is unlikely to be settled until he returns from Mali.

Milosevic, meanwhile, has attracted interest from Real Betis and something may happen on this move next week. The Yugoslav rejected an offer from Blackburn Rovers just a few weeks ago.

MILAN BAROS ON LOAN FROM LIVREPOOL????????

I DON`T GET IT. is parma going to loan from liverpool haha!
f4ck soccerage.......last time that read the news there!!!!
:fero: :notlist:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We're also very close to loaning Micoud to Espanyol...

Milan Baros? Hmmm... Is he any good? As long as he can help us get out of this mess I'm all for it. We're not going to get Maccarone and/or Di Natale from Empoli before the summer anyway so what the heck? It's a good short time solution, although slightly humiliating... :eek:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually micoud turned espanyol down;) ......he wants to stay at parma until the summer!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Milan Baros is a very good youngster. I rate him almost as high as Niculae. He's born 1981 I think, and have allready played some matches for the NT. And scored too. All in all a very talanted player, and for his age he is very complete. He may not excell very much in any area, but neither does he have much weaknesses.

Thing is that I don't see how such a young player without any international experience could turn things around. If we signed him it would be cool, but I don't see why we should loan him. If we do, there should be an option to buy him at the end of the season, or else there's no point. And I have trouble seeing liverpool giving him up without even playing a game.

Conclusion: Bull**** rumour. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I know that baros is a good youngster...but what about parmas reputation if they starts to loan players....If we get a option to buy him as you said i would be happy but I doubt that.....Liverpool has just signed him:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts