Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma have revealed that Juventus are interested in signing versatile defender Daniele Bonera.

"It is true that they want the player," general manager Luca Baraldi told Tuttosport. "They’ve been chasing him for some time."

The 23-year-old has been linked with the big three of Italian football – Juve, Inter and Milan – for the last two seasons.

The former Brescia player, now a full international, is liked given that he can play both as a right-back and a centre-half.

It’s unclear how much Bonera will cost but Baraldi suggested that a player plus cash deal could be agreed.

"We like Mark Iuliano and Nicola Legrottaglie but Juve know that we can’t pay certain wages," he continued. "I hope that good sense prevails and that we can strike a deal."

Both men could move to the Tardini in January, with the former U-21 international captain heading to Turin in the summer.

Meanwhile, Parma have confirmed that the club has been put up for sale. "It is true," commented President Guido Angiolini. "But there is no time limit involved."

channel4.com - Football Italia

What do you think of the idea of giving Bonera to Juventus to get Legro and Iuliano?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Tuttosport?

It's not worthy of further speculation but just to show my good spirit:

Yes, that would be an excellent deal. Legro and Iualiano are not much worse than Bonera, if at all, and with them in our defence and with a quality central midfielder next to Simplicio we could be ready to start climbing the table.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't think we should.

I think we should sign one of Legrotagglie or Iuliano until June on-loan. Then, in the summer we can look at taking on one of them in a permanent deal for Bonera and cash.

This season, Bonera is our best defender, losing him when we already lay 19th would be utter stupidity.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I like the deal so long as we sign both permanently...

A young defense has been our problem this season, we need the experience back there only Cardone can say he has experince in there maybe even Bonera at his young age but everyone else we have is inexperienced...not to mention it has worked well for Milan and Juve so far adopting and old rear guard...

Good deal for sure...:)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Tuttosport news VERDI, they also said it on Sporttime on SKY Sport. Mark Iuliano has accepted to join us, now Juve need to convince Legro of coming here and the deal would be done.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's not like I care... But how sure are you that SKY and Sporttime doesn't use Tuttosport as the source?

Bonera would go to Juve now btw? In January?

Oh well, if we get the other two, why not?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesnt really seem like a Tuttosport-rumour, there are too many sources on that and its even probable. Tuttosport invents things like "Juve: Ronaldinho" :D

I think that it would be a quite good deal, even if I like Bonera a whole lot.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I mis-read that, I assumed one or the other, not both.

I guess it would be the best if both, Cardone can always play at right-back.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It would'nt be such a bad deal with iulianos experience he could be like a leader at parma in defence and the addition of Le grots with regular football won't be so bad.It would be a good deal IMo for Parma these two can add some force to the gialloblu.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think legro can maybe find the chievo form elsewhere as turin hasnt been the best place for him. but iuliano is just a waste for parma. this player is finished, all respect to him, he has been great for juve and even the NT when given a chance, but right now, parma would be worse off if he joined them.

Parma should ask for others, go for Tudor if possible, he may be injury prone, but at least he is half decent.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Getting Legrottaglie or Iuliano (both of them would be too much I feel) would be a great piece of business, but loosing Bonera now not so... If we are to loose him in the summer than fine.

But we need a midfielder and a striker as well.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I've heard Milan has found an agreement with Parma for Gila and Bonera all together..

still waiting for confirms though, cause the source wasn't properly reliable

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
I've heard Milan has found an agreement with Parma for Gila and Bonera all together..

still waiting for confirms though, cause the source wasn't properly reliable
I hope it's true I like both of them,I'm very sure that Gila's arriving but don't know about Bonera. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts