Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we make it back up, what changes to the squad would you like to see? Anything drastic? Or just a little bit of tweaking in our weak spots?..
What about Ghirardi, would you guys still want him to be here next season? And of course, the Lucarellis....

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
First of all we need a new investor. Medgheni is still owner on the paper. But he have stopped putting money in to the club. Are some rumors about a new businessman Diego Penocchio to step in and help Ghirardi out. He is also from Brescia and are in the same business as Ghirardi, steel industry.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i think primarily we need a new investor, i think the money problem will make us into a Chievo, rather than a Genoa... i'd love to see us go back up and be signing our ex players that flourished with us before, Adriano would welcome a return to us for 1 season i'm sure, Crespo as well.. i just hope we return to the glory days and learn from our big mistakes.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
We are on the right track now unbeaten in many many games its superb. If we return to the promise lands we need one BIG singing such as a Crespo or Adriano to really show our intent then invest in a new keeper as well as a few decent defenders. Our midfield is nice Leon is a Serie A player and players such as Mariga and Reginaldo can also do a handy job. Bring back Ciga and DD, definatly Ciga he is an established Serie A player however DD just hasnt progressed at the rate we all expected so we will wait and see.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that if Crespo stays with Inter till the end of the season, and we go back up.. i'm confident that we'll see Crespogol back at the Tardini. I'd get Storari, or a decent young Brazilian! I'm confident with our midfield, i'd like to see DD come back, Ciga won't i don't think. Maybe 2 defenders would be nice, but i'm still okay with our back line.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I don't think Ciga or DD will ever wear a Parma jersey again unfortunately. And why would Crespo come to us having just rejected a contract off from Real Madrid?? Same goes for Adriano... with Chelsea and Lyon after him, i doubt he'd be interest in us.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Not a thread that should be made :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crespo turned down Real cause they were only offering a 6 month deal and he wanted 18 months, i still think that he'd join us if he stays with Inter til the end of the season without any playing time, i'd imagine he'd like to join us for playing time, cause everyone knows he wants to go out with a bang at the World Cup 2010, he won't get picked if he doesn't play.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Crespo probably loved to play and live in Parma. A young, great club with ambitions. Just like him. But he wants the big bucks. Parma cant pay that and i dont think he will ever play for us. The only way is if the fat man gives him 3 mill euro/year. But i dont think he wants to make that misstake again by giving a 33 yr old so much money...

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you think he'd take a pay cut to join us?
I kinda think he would actually, i think Parma has a big place in Crespo's heart, he had a fantastic time with us and we gave him a great way to come to Europe and start a great career in Italy.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Scozia,

He onced said that he cried when Tanzi sold him. And that he was driving from Rome just to watch our games when he had the sunday off. But he also cried when he left Milan, and when he left Inter. So i dont know. :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think he'll be back, i'm praying that Balotelli and Cruz leave this month, meaning Crespo has to stay until summer, and then we can get him on a free! But his wages won't be free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts