Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official highlights from acffiorentina.com

3' [1 - 0] Simplicio :confused:

19' [2 - 0] Bresciano :wallbang:

35' [2 - 1] Bojinov :hopefull:

39' [2 - 2] Bojinov :)

48' [2 - 3] Jorgensen :excited:

68' [2 - 4] Jimenez :D

Props to Tacchinardi79 from Soccerpulse.com's forum.

No thread for this game yet, so I'll set it off..

Anything else than 3 points away to Parma would be a disappointment in my opinion. It's a tough mission, but if we seriously want to give Roma (and the two Milano sides) a good fight for the last Champions League spot, it's a must. The big Roma derby is tomorrow and I have some hope that a highly motivated Lazio side can take points from their high-flying rivals. Totti's absence is of course a major blow for Roma.

Parma are in deep need of points to avoid relegation play-off, but after the 1-0 victory against Treviso last week, they're currently safe, 3 points above the play-off zone. Two and a half weeks ago Parma managed to get away from Del Alpi with a draw and that was the first time Juventus dropped points at home this season (12-1-0), so Parma can't be taken with ease.

As I don't understand Italian it's hard for me to find reliable Viola team news, but as I've understood, Toni is fit. Brocchi is suspended and will be replaced by Montolivo. Jimenez will probably take one of underperforming midfielders' (Fiore and Jorgensen) place in the starting line-up, but I'm not sure at all how the midfield will look like today. Bojinov and Toni up front and to see both of them score against Parma would definitely make my day.

We easily won the the first meeting at home by 4-1, but a simular result today is out of the question. The bookmakers rate this as a pretty even game with Viola as slight favourites. I predict a low-scoring draw or a victory by a single goal. The question is who I fancy scoring the only goal for Viola. Bojinov to boost his confidence even more and become a keyplayer for us in the remaining part of the season or Toni to keep up with his great record after 3 scoreless games? As I wrote, it would be awesome if both strikers could score, but if you could choose only one, who would you prefer as Viola's only goalscorer today?

Forza Viola!

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
tahoma said:
We easily won the the first meeting at home by 4-1, but a simular result today is out of the question.

It was another one of those games, though, where the scoreline did not really reflect the match. We just so happened to score on just about every opportunity we had. And remember how depleted Parma was at the time.

Our 'probable formation' per Yahoo! Italia follows but it is rarely correct.

---------------Lobont
Ujafalusi---Dainelli---Kroldrup---Pasqual
Jimenez---Donadel---Montolivo---Jorgensen
-------Bojinov---Toni

Bench - Berti, Di Loreto, Pancaro, Brivio, Pazienza, Fiore, Pazzini

Coach: Prandelli

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
after seeing last weeks match againt Lazio live on tv:) i am glad to see Dainelli back..without him it was a big mess!!!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
btw this match is also live on dutch tv tonight!!! am gonna siit on the couch with sick butt:p

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
NickyTheHeel said:
Yeah, Kroldrup--Dainelli is a good pairing. 5,000 Roma fans are said to be travelling to Parma to cheer against us.
...which would make a win over the Parmigiani even sweeter.

Alè Viola :heart:

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
2nd Parma goal, big defensive feck up followed by Lobont NOT catching a ball that even my brother could have caught.

Frey > Lobont

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Another assist from Pasqual:)

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
aleviola said:
anyone got a stream??
hahahah

You don't see that every day, do you :googly:
Actually I wanted the attention of LucaToni, the last time we played he was a **** in the Parma forums :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
aleviola said:
no surprise there
If you have PPLive, check Shanghai Sports, Guangdong Sports.

Guangdong is working for me well :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts