Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
65,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the season kick off is upon us and now we can get this forum active again :D :rolleyes:

The media is in a frenzy over the match ( masturbating to a Spartak win i'm sure ). RPFL officials estimate 40-60 thousand fans in Luzhniki for this one which would be a supercup record.

I'm not making any predictions because i don't want to jinx our domination of Spartak over the past four years :proud:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well Dmitry the season hasalready kick off in last weekend,no?

About the game.....this is more important to Spartak.....they have to win somethinf after the Russian cup in 2003....about Cska well you won too much in the last tree.four years realy.....time for Spartak now... :tongue:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Spartak defence realy sucks.....Cska is the fav.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well looks like Carvalho will not play according to Sovsport,is this true Dmitry?

·
Registered
65,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They say he's still hoping to play and that he'd really be dissapointed if he can't play against Spartak. Even if our best player Danny is out i'm confident we can win, we'd have a much harder time without him against Loko.

BTW it looks like Kovalevski will miss the match for myaso.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well Zuev will play.... :tongue:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Spartak will kick ass. :thmbup: :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Even if u guys manage to win Bojan it means nothing, absolutely nothing. If we win on the other hand it just proves our superiority :D
:howler: :lala:

Now if Spartak wins it means nothing but if Cska wins it shows cska superiority.....nice logic Dmitry... :howler:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Even if u guys manage to win Bojan it means nothing, absolutely nothing. If we win on the other hand it just proves our superiority :D
Great reasoning. :howler: :D

·
Registered
65,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got this idea from the World Football forum, 'Things a commentator would never say'.

I've got a couple for this match :D

" Spartak is fielding 7 Russian players in today's match" ( got this from an Inter joke)

92nd minute " Pavlyuchenko goes down in the penalty box!!! The ref waves play on!!"

( from Juve obviously :D )

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitry what is the playeer in Spartak that you like more?

·
Registered
65,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I whent to hooligans.ru, and man, the long painfull road to insanity for Spartak Fans is really hitting hard. Too bad you can't read Russian kleber.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Kovalevski, because he hasn't shut us out yet :D
Come on Dmitry,Bystrov is on hell of a player..... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts