Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been sometime since he have joined united. ? Is he one of the good players that we have now, just like Henize last season? How do you thinks?

·
Registered
273 Posts
For me, he's terrific. He makes great runs, he can dribble well and he generally causes teams lots of problems. His finishing could do with a bit of fine tuning to say the least but when he's running with the ball, he's superb. Should certainly be playing more than he is, not sure why Fergie doesn't play him more as he is one of our better players. Top player imo.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think, like Heinze, he has shown a willingness to work hard and get involved. His work on the flanks is excellent at times... however there are occasions where he is musled off the ball to easy.

But my general opinion is that he will become even better! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but is it possible that Alex Ferguson is waiting for ryan giggs to retire before playin Ji Sung on the right and Ronaldo on the left?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Possibly, I think the formations that SAF has been playing have meant that Park has not been included more than he should... also he has had a few spells out with injury. I think that with time Park will make his way into the team replacing Giggs, but the dude can operate on either wing!!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
the guy should get alot more starts but Ferguson still picks fletcher on the right more often than Park

·
Registered
338 Posts
Pumba said:
the guy should get alot more starts but Ferguson still picks fletcher on the right more often than Park
God I wish I could take a look into SAF's head and find out why he makes these types of decisions... but maybe because he is one of the most successful managers ever!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I actually feel that Park is our most potent 'playmaker' in the squad.

When given a chance in the Scholes position early this season he was magnifico.

Park has a great work rate, is very handy with assists, and is a real team player. It has disapointed me not to see him get more games this season.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Park and Rooney are the only two creative players Man Utd have really. He's looked very good so far for United but Fergies probably holding him back a bit so his transition is smooth. With Giggs and Scholes struggling these days Park might well be very important for United in the next few season. Although Fergie seems intent on signing more attacking midfielders than the defensive midfielders they desperately need.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
park should be a starter on the wing for all our big matches. when hes confident, he can terrorise the best defences in the world, just ask milan.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Park is a wonderful player. Some one you can just watch play like Giggs whens he on the ball. Would like to see him play the Scholes role for a match or too.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
ILA said:
Park is a decent player, but he'll have to work harder to cement his place in front of certain starters such as Darren Fletcher.
It's a tall order, what with Fletcher hitting such form this season.

I hear Darren's been tipped for World Player of the Year award, due to his courageous, mamoth performances in the United midfield, keep it under your hat though.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I think that there is a good chance that park can play in the middle, in the scholes role. Think about it, hes fast can dribble and a brilliant playmaker

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
ILA said:
Park is a decent player, but he'll have to work harder to cement his place in front of certain starters such as Darren Fletcher.
Actually I agree, not because fletch is any god, cause to be fair he's.. not. But because fergie isnt recognising fletch is NOT better than parky.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fletcher and Park are 2 different kinds of player. One loves to play direct ball while the other loves to bring the ball in and than make a pass. But there is definite thing that SAF sees in Fletcher and that is he can actually hold the ball and make the pass to either wing.However, wonder if you guys have noticed, sometime the passes that he have made will end up with the opposition.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Guazi said:
Fletcher and Park are 2 different kinds of player. One loves to play direct ball while the other loves to bring the ball in and than make a pass. But there is definite thing that SAF sees in Fletcher and that is he can actually hold the ball and make the pass to either wing.However, wonder if you guys have noticed, sometime the passes that he have made will end up with the opposition.

oh we notice

1 - 20 of 41 Posts