Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It must be quite interesting to be a Sporting fan. I equate being a Sporting fan to being a paranoid eighteen year old with achne who went to the prom but didn't get laid and then blamed his mom.

Talk about insecurity! It seems that the forces that be, the morons that run Sporting and the media, especially that rag called 'O Record' now believe that FCP and Salgueiros are working together in order to guarantee a FCP championship. In yesterday's edition, one of Sporting's directors of verbal diarrhea stated that FCP and Salgueiros orchestrated the price hike for Saturday's game in order to limit the number of Sporting fans. Geez! I can see it now. The O Record headline:

FCP and Salgueiros conspire as Porto wins the championship

Hey,while we are at it why not just blame FCP and PDC for the destruction of the Amazon. Or, here's a good one, FCP and PDC conspire to assinate JFK. Or FCP and PDC conspire to bring down the world's stock exchanges. Or FCP and PDC conspire with the Portuguese millitary to invade Andorra.

Please grow up!

Geezz it's good to be back.................

[This message has been edited by Ola (edited 10-05-2000).]

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Didn't PDC kill JFK? I read it in Record! It must be true!

;)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't really care about what they say.on the pitch is were it counts and lets hope it's were we will win the title.

FORCA DRAGOES

------------------
VIVA O PORTO
VIVA O JARDEL
VIVA O DECO
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O P.D.C.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again! Many thanx to Ola and Marcoa for welcoming me! It's nice to chat about Porto in English.

The press this week leading up to Sunday was always going to be hectic, but Aloisio has the right idea....while the Sporting players seem reluctant to talk to the papers...Aloisio's outbirst that we are still best in league what ever happens all helps to put a bit more pressure on SCP. And even Rojas, a Benfiquista, is willing to help out too. I sense a Brazil vs France situation where the pressure of winning could become too great. Sporting know this is the chance they have ben waiting for. They blew it on Saturday and this is their LAST CHANCE. I think that if Porto win we will win league. Sporting will draw. I hope.

Remember. The pressure is all on Sporting.

No Championship for 18 years

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I think this situation is sad. Monteiro said on “Jogo Falado” that he heard that Sporting would have paid 50, 000 contos to the players from Estrela da Amadora if they won against FC Porto. Now fans from Sporting are saying that Pinto da Costa is behind that whole ordeal of the price of the tickets. I DON’T believe in any of this, and I think that little scenes like this ruin football. I know that there is corruption, but the delusion of the fans is getting absurd. People do have a good imagination. I am speaking in general; there are people like this in every team (FC Porto, Sporting, SL Benfica-it doesn’t matter). Where do they come up with these things? Most of the time a simple comment or idea is blown out of proportion. Stop with all the conspiracy theories. Play fair, both in and off the field and let the best win.

------------------
BENFICA--Forever

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pardon my English, but around here rumors are like a s s holes : everyone's got one. Everyday I read some new piece of BS concerning some stupid rumor that never bears truth. I've come to the conclusion that as some point some bribe was offered and accepted, but I no longer care because everyday brings some new alleged injustice. Why don't we just play football and shut the #@%& up?!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Marco's playing god again, deleting posts.
this post will be deleted in 5 seconds....

everyone knows porto will win the title, it was decided back in august.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marco mate, keep that fingr away from the delete button man, please
take a chill pill

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
no...I always wanted to be president of the world. ;)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wouldn't you rather be president of FCP, that's where the real power lies.

Bill Clinton gets Monica Lewinsky and her cigars, you'd get to go down the diamante negro every night.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wouldn't you rather be president of FCP, that's where the real power lies.

Bill Clinton gets Monica Lewinsky and her cigars, you'd get to go down the diamante negro every night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts