Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the news that Paramatti is going to join Lazio next season. What is he?? a defender? we sure need those but is this guy really good enough for us??? Probably Eriksson wanted him otherwise Cragnotti wouldn´t have bought him. Although I think it´s good that we don´t just by super-star player, what do you guys think????

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Great choice! I'd love to see him in Lazio next season. :)

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
This is one of the soundest pieces of transfernews I've seen for a while. Paramatti is a clewer, technically strong and very versatile defender. He's Italian and won't object to being a backup player.

Good choice Eriksson and Cragnotti.
You can't buy stars all the time, and Paramatti is an excellent choice for competent, experienced and modest backup.

Ciao.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
It's nice to see Lazio putting some emphasis on the defense.
Good defenders are hard to find, and they are just as important
as good strikers. We need all the Claudio's we can get, but
we get nowhere without a good defense.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
At last someone else noticed Michele Paramatti.He is a very very very good defender,able to play at all dies of the defence including sweeper.Really good.He is 29 years old I think but doesnt really matter because players like him play for a long time becuase of his smartness.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I hope that he is as good as you say.
Do you guys think that our defense is good enough to win the champs league ?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have to say that finally it looks like Eriksson and Cragnotti have put their heads together. Not only stars should be bought !! A team like Lazio needs at least some Italian players and some team players, like Paramatti, Negro, Pancaro, Favalli just to take a couple of examples.
Bringing back Baronio is the only right thing to do, and Paramatti …. I have thought for two seasons now that he would move to a big club because he is surely INCREDIBLY underrated. I think that he is if not the best, top 3 player at Bologna.
He is a very good wing defender and he always gives 110 % !!!! :)

Maybe his feet are not like Rivaldo's if you know what I mean, but he is great with his head on corners. And with Veron and Mihajlovic on corners and free kicks I can already see him score :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

------------------
S.S. LAZIO
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paramatti is not 29 years old he´s 32 but I don´t think that makes such a big difference!!!!!'

Forza Lazio

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Anyone researched his actual birthday ? He gets older here with every post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts