Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive heard that juve are preparing a 2million pound bid for Panathinaikos Dimitris Papadopoulos as Del Piero may be leaving to free some money in the club as he is payed... lots. anyone heard anything about this?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
With all due respect, we'll sign this lad the day chickens grow teeth! I've seen him during Euro 2004 and episodically with Pana. He's an OK talent it seems, but nothing more. He neither operates in Italy nor has he had the privileges of worldwide hype. And God knows there have many far more hyped youngsters and many Ivica Olic's linked to us in the past. It's not the sort of transfer that materializes.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
niko said:
anyone heard anything about this?
Sure... it's been mentioned frequently the last few weeks.
I feel like Steph though. Why on earth would we want him?? ...and that's not to be disrespectfull.

It's quite clear that we have no use for him.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hes a good player and was jus pipped for top goalscorer in greece last year

the reason he played so shit at euro is that he played a huge season for us then went straight to the olympics then straight to euro and is now straight back into the regular season. even in his bad form hes scored 9 goals this season

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
they're eying Papadopoulos so they can keep Del Piero from seeking greener pastures...he seems to have what it takes to satisfy Alex's changing "role"

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wot do u mean??

·
International
8,545 Posts
He's suggesting that Del Piero is gay and that Papadopoulos was bought to keep him "happy."

I see Steph remembers Olic! He's our new Vlaovic, he gets more chances than the rest of the team combined (and I mean great chances that should be converted) but he misses almost all of them. He missed 3 breakaways in one game, it was only a friendly but :wth:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
They're all rumours The Greek experiment and fanfare since the Euro's has seemed to of wavered,Zagorakis have really flopped at Bologna.I can't see Juve going for him.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Nope never heard of him, I guess there just rumours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts