Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And again, but this time in Mendoza, River shows their children that papá always wins.

With goals by Ludueña (golazo!), Sand and Montenegro (FK), River humiliated the Xeneixes last night.

Dale River, que este año ganamos todo!

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
:D

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
:dazed: :dazed:

Calm down girls, hardly any of the players near our first 16 was in Mendoza last night :dazed: :eek:

Well let River win some summermatches, that all they´ll win this year :happy: :happy: :happy:

Cuzco Rocks :skull: :skull:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rimmer said:
:dazed: :dazed:

Calm down girls, hardly any of the players near our first 16 was in Mendoza last night :dazed: :eek:

Well let River win some summermatches, that all they´ll win this year :happy: :happy: :happy:

Cuzco Rocks :skull: :skull:
'First 16'? Bwahahahaha! :howler: That's the first time I've heard such nonsense.

That's just classic, I can't stop laughing... FIRST 16! Bwhahahaha! :howler:

The sport of football is clearly too complex for you to grasp. May I suggest you try something else - something less challenging given your lack of grey matter. Something like blowing soap bubbles.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Loco said:
'First 16'? Bwahahahaha! :howler: That's the first time I've heard such nonsense.

That's just classic, I can't stop laughing... FIRST 16! Bwhahahaha! :howler:

Well Loco it´s over you level :dazed: :dazed:

Not the first time and not the last time you won't understand such simple things :( :(

Ask Humbobird then you two have something less meaningless to do :)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See? I told you blowing soap bubbles would be fun.

Now, don't try to get too ahead of yourself and do two things at once. Chances are you'll fall flat on your ass

1 - 8 of 8 Posts