Xtratime Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
inter's portuguse international paulo sousa could be moving to greece,he is already on the transfer list after he had been on loan to parma for one year,i know you like him amo:rolleyes: :D :)
maybe its good for the team to have some big stars even if paolo sousa isn't playing in 100% anymore.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't heard about helveg,but you can get him i don't like him and we don't need him....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
"we" wont get him because I'm not a Vazelos.But Panathinaikos may get him since they already have his best mate,Rene Henriksen...

Helveg sux

G

·
Panathinaikos need a replacement DM for Mykland.
Also Vladan Milojevic from Panathinaikos to Red Star, Goran Vlaovic fron Valencia to Panathinaikos.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't see that happen. Sousa after the Euro will probably cost a lot more than before and if Panathinaikos pays that price... well, I will have seen it all in this one life!

On the other hand you never know in this crazy world...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Milojevic is very skillful but incredibly slow to be an effective sweeper.Yugoslavia produces many slow defenders and Vladan is one of them...

Sousa is not Mykland.Hala,are they going to keep that Argentinian guy,Galletto?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
paulo sousa will probably join panathinaikos,but inter want a trade!!
sousa against nikolaos liberoupolous,he's 24 and he's playing for the greek national team.
liberoupolous is very good and if he joins he may can keep geo in he team for some more years,this can possibly go through says inter spokesmen,but phanathinaikos also want ivan zamorano(but i dont think that will involve the deal)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
If Panathinaikos give Liberopoulos for Sousa they will be MAD.MAD MAD MAD MAD!

Liberopulos is a brilliant forward.Really really really good.Better than Hakan Sukur and Recoba...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe goe will stay for a some more years if liberoupoulos is signed:D :) :cool:
geo is the man,and he must stay!!!!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
about the 2 milan craps:ayala and helveg,i think helvegi sthe only one who might come,ayala want to play for real madrid or roma,but if the bid id high enough he might come?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hala you seem surprise!!!why?i mean,his career could explode there! :)

Hey Amo,cut the crap with Almedya and the scudetto!!He is a malakas pou pioulietai ston proto pou tha ton thelisi!Den eiste oi protoi tou!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Etsi na les...to protathlima pai sto Tardini!

Lochness,sometimes I wonder if you are really an Olympiakos fan...you balme your club with the Zahovic situation (while you should blame the Slovenian jerk) and now you dont want Georgatos to return...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I had the idea that all Thrylos fans want Geo back to Olympiakos.
Even if that's not the case, I was really shocked to see you saying that he should stay to inter for good while self-identified as a Lazialle!!!

I saw now that you were interested in his welfare... :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I think both of you misundesrtood me! Hala:Being a supporter,a fan of Thrylos doesnt meani dont care for a really good and talented player like Geo!In Inter he will be able to star an international carreer and be a star!
The fact that i am an Irriducibili laiale(something i guess some of you hears for the first time ;) )doesnt change anything because in Lazio we have the right players to stop him!He didnt cause us but minor probs in the Cup(when he played)so why should i worry?
AMO: The Scuddetto will stay in Rome for a long time! :) In Parma and Tardini dear gialloblu will take a century to come!As for me i am a Thrylos fan but ZZ is my beloved player and i told ya that in the past! :)
And in your opinion what makes a Thrylos fan ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts