30.Panagiotis Engomitis
31.Omar Tetradze

Captain a: Spiros Marangos
Captain b: Tasos Katsiambis
Captain c: Giorgos Georgiadis

A

·
0 Posts
PAOK IS A SMALL TEAM - YES SMALL - AND LET BE SERIOUS.
PAOK LIST SQUAD DOESN'T INTEREST ANYONE.
REMEMBER WHEN PAOK PLAY WITH ATHENIAN TEAMS. ALWAYS LOOSE.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe PAOK is a small team (which is not) but Appolon is a tiny team.you are also in the second division and you are not going to come back anytime soon.Now take your friend (the other fan of Appolon,you have two or three? I'm not sure...) and go play with Egaleo.

PAOK is a big team with a huge fan base,second in Greece.

PAOK looses from every Athenian team? really? maybe last year which was maybe the worst year in our history.But the years before only Olympiakos managed to win in Toumba,and they only with help from the refs.

As for the topic,some might like it and find it interesting some not.Still the title says it "PAOK squad number list".Crystal clear,if you dont like it dont read it.

And thanks for Konstadinidis,he is a very good player...too bad he wouldnt stay in a unexistant team like Appolon.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Apokoz i disagree with you . PAOK is a great team and has excellent players as Nalitzis, Kostadinidis, Venetidis, Georgiadis, Kafes and many more. Paok will show this season the real capabilities and the best thing without doing big transfer moves.

A

·
0 Posts
SORRY GUYS BUT I INSIST.
PAOK IS A SMALL TEAM WITH A LOT OF FANS. AMOROSO CAN YOU REMEMBER THE LAST YEAR WHICH PAOK WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP OR A GREEK CUP ?
I AGREE THAT APOLLON HAS A FEW FANS BUT IT'S FANS ARE REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC WITH THE TEAM AND, MY FRIEND AMOROSO, THEY DON'T TAKE DRUGS LIKE YOUR TEAM'S FANS. THIS YEAR APOLLON PLAYS IN SECOND DIVISION BUT NEXT YEAR PREPARE FOR ANOTHER LOSES.
DOES THE PRINCE OF PLATIA VARDARIOU CELEBRATE THE CHRISTMAS IN THESSALONIKI ?
I DON'T FEEL SURE.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes all PAOK fans take druggs,this is the rule.Whatever,I'm not going to argue with you...I respect you for loving a tiny team but thats all.Have fun in second division.

Change of Numbers:

1.Szamotouszki
33.Tochouroglou
10.PATRICIO CAMPS :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Apollon is a joke team how many fans do you have mmm let me see 20 no sorry 21 . Dont talk about PAOK that way you have no idea. 2 division next year for your tiny team APokoz but enjoy the time there because after this upcoming season you will play in the thrid division and then the only fan for this Athenean team will be you and only you CIAOOOO!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow!Someone in here thinks that Paok is no interesting? :)
Well,even if i dont like at all Paok i must agree with Nic on this one!I prefer Apollon but what can we say?You are in the second division and Paok has proved that they are good enough to be in the first and in that thing you said with the fans...Does Apollon fns are so many and so enthousiastic that they can destroy a whole stadium? :D
I dont think so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts