Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAOK has signed Ifeanjii Udeze from Kavala.The 19 year old international Nigerian left back will sign a 5 year contract.

This opens the door for the sale of Venetidis to Benfica... :(

What the hell is Bajevic doing??? :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

P

·
0 Posts
But Benfica didn't pay PAOK for Sabri-Macheridis.Udeze is good and Venetidis can play except back haf and left midfielder

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its true that since Benfica still hasnt payed for Sabry-Duffy PAOK to sell Venetidis.Besides,their offer will be about 3.000.000$ while PAOK as Travlos (the player's agent) said will not settle for anything less than 5.500.000$.Moreover,the will of the player is to stay. :)

That meas that Udeze will be back up,which is great! :)

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
i think it's good for paok:udeze is a very gifted young player.he will be great.
forza paok!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Udeze is a Taribo West type of player.Like his compatriot he is exelent at defending with his strength (he laos finds it hard to control his strength some times) but he is tottaly useless at going forward.He can of course play central defender but I think he is too young for this role.So until he matures a bit and leans how to go forward he will be ok,but when he will learn these things he will go to a big european side. :(

Never mind,we still have Venetidis who is great all the way. :)

Still,I dont understand why Bajevic is so fond of those teenagers African defenders.I mean Kofi Abonsah has been a flop but Bajevic seems to like him a lot.Kofi has of course some qualities (very fast,very strong,very good marker) but he makes a massive amount of mistakes and he cant pass the ball.Udeze on the other hand is still imature.However,they are both 19 so they will defnitely improve.

Moreover,we are really interested in another African teenager.Ralf Samson of Kalamata seems to be the target of Bajevic and he is aparently offering Koulakiotis for him.

------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts