Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patricio Alejandro Camps was presented yesterday in a press conference held at hotel Macedonia Palace.Camps signed a 4 years contract and will wear #10 next year.His first comments as a PAOK player:

"I want to thank everybody who brought me in the beautiful city of Thessaloniki,the president who show me around and the fans who made me feel like home from the first minute.I had the chance to play elsewhere as I had offers from other teams as well (at Mexiko with Mexiko city and at France with Lens) but I opted for PAOK since I believe that the best for me was to come here.In my career I have leanred to be a fighter and take challenges.I know that PAOK will play big games and I'm ready to give my best self.I'm still hungry for football and I cant wait to meet the coach and my new teamates.I think that with the help of our fans who are wonderful things everything will be great for me and the team.

"Beto" will join the rest of the team at Austria where PAOK fitnesss coach Dimitris Bouroutzikas have made a personal proggram for him so he will catch up with the team.

PAOKARA MIA ZOI !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts