Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With us been 1 point ahead of Aek and 3 ahead of Oly...a win would be massive,especially with only 3 games to go.However,PAOK have a great record at toumba.The fans always make a great atmosphere.

I would take a draw actually,which would mean if we beat Aek the week after wel still take the title.We always play better wen our back is against the wall.

1-1 Is my prediction.

p.s lets hope the PAOK fans dont have any ''salonika is not Greece'' or similar type banners...:nono:

·
Registered
377 Posts
How about hoping that with Vokolos off the team, no PAOK players will bend over for Panathinaikos to fvck them in the ass? :D

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMOROSO! said:
How about hoping you stop being an asshole?
Very clever...same to you :)

I hope you dont try to deny some of the stuff the PAOK fans have said in the past...december 2004 for example...i can show you banners if you wish.Or maybe you want to call me an arsehole for no reason again :dielaugh:

·
Registered
468 Posts
There were no banners when we played them. I doubt they'd bother with you.
Anyway here's hoping that PAOK play well and kick the crap (proverbially) out of Panathinaikos on May 8th.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
Very clever...same to you :)

I hope you dont try to deny some of the stuff the PAOK fans have said in the past...december 2004 for example...i can show you banners if you wish.Or maybe you want to call me an arsehole for no reason again :dielaugh:
Who bloody cares what banners they've got? I mean it ain't that much diffirent to some of the crap they've been on the receiving end of over the years is it? Here's hoping for a draw. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
I don't call you an asshole for no reason, I call you an asshole because that comment had no purpose but to flame, out of nowhere. So it could be true, what does THIS have to do with the game? Do you see anyone else finishing a topic about a game in Leoforos with "Let's hope PAO fans don't do their Nazi gestures and racist monkey sounds against black players again"?

Somebody calling you an asshole was exactly the reaction you were looking for. Grow up for fvck's sake.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Can you guys stick to the game please?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AMOROSO! said:
I don't call you an asshole for no reason, I call you an asshole because that comment had no purpose but to flame, out of nowhere. So it could be true, what does THIS have to do with the game? Do you see anyone else finishing a topic about a game in Leoforos with "Let's hope PAO fans don't do their Nazi gestures and racist monkey sounds against black players again"?

Somebody calling you an asshole was exactly the reaction you were looking for. Grow up for fvck's sake.
Yeah sure,it was EXACTLY what i was looking for.Its my aim in life,turns me on :howler:

Nazi salutes?! :howler:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
p.s lets hope the PAOK fans dont have any ''salonika is not Greece'' or similar type banners...
Hmm maybe i should be a PAOK fan since i agree with there fans Salonika is not Greece but instead its Macedonia :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
Yeah sure,it was EXACTLY what i was looking for.Its my aim in life,turns me on :howler:
I wouldn't be surprised.

But anyway... So why exactly did you post it?

Ambis said:
Hmm maybe i should be a PAOK fan since i agree with there fans Salonika is not Greece but instead its Macedonia :D
Of course it is in Macedonia. Macedonia, Greece.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Ambis said:

Why don't you say that to their faces and see the reaction you get. ;)

Go visit a PAOK board with that line, I am sure you will recieve a nice welcome Fyromian. :happy:

PS Lets use the name the Ancient Macedonians gave to the city..... THESSALONIKI.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Stick to the game or I'm closing this thread.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ambis said:
Well considering your an Olympiakos fan i would not take your word for it since they hate your guts more then they would hate mine
I'm a PAOK fan and while my dislike for Olympiakos is quite big (;)), you Skopjans would make a nationalist out of anyone... Piss off.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Well there is an opinion of one PAOK fan.

Any more?

It's quite simple to me. We may steal trophies every year and beat them silly ( :pp ) but you steal their history, identinty, and if you had your way, their land.....

But i'm sure they hate me more. :eekani:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Christos7 said:
It's quite simple to me. We may steal trophies every year and beat them silly ( :pp ) but you steal their history, identinty, and if you had your way, their land.....
Well we don't steal anything from them thats your opinion and i will not get into politics here since this is not the right place for it ;)

I'm a PAOK fan and while my dislike for Olympiakos is quite big (), you Skopjans would make a nationalist out of anyone... Piss off.
Nice job using a banned word once again :rollani: and as far as pissing off well good bye i dont need to come on your forum anyways...

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Since you people cbf talking about the game I'm closing this thread. And if you want to start another thread on this match go right ahead. But if we have to go through 2 pages of irrelevant BS, I'll close that too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.