Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tough game awaits Olympiakos in Toumba, always a hard game up there, however with our recent form we should come away with the win, we just need to put away our chances. I can see Okka getting one against his old side.

FORZA OLYMPIAKOS

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You guys have a real hard 2 weeks starting with this game. Regardless OSFP should win easely, it wont be 5-1 though. PAOK is just way to streaky this year to really give their fans much hope for an upset. They just came off a huge win though in the Thessaloniki derby against Aris so their is a small chance that they could use this momentum and shock us all. 2-0 or 3-1 OSFP

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
2-1 OSFP. With the mpaok fans doing some stupid sh*t in between. As always!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
As always. Yes, "we" are the only ones who do these sh!t. PAOK is the only Greek teams with idiots in their ranks. :rolleyes: Seriously, pointing fingers from fans of other teams are ridiculous, let alone stupid generalisations.

I don't know what the result of the game will be. Shock, upset, easy win... It takes lots of ignorance to post these words when it comes to a derby. But what do I expect...

·
Banned
195 Posts
Why are you pouncing Amoroso? When was the last time PAOK beat Olympiakos in Toumpa? an when was the last time POAK fans did not cause problems at Toumpa when they played Olympiakos?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This year, you really shouldn't be talking about fan behaviour. But don't make me enter this game, because I hate pointing fingers at anyone but the idiots who create trouble. No team in Greece is innocent, you know that very well.

In the last 10 matches between the two teams there are 4 victories for Olympiakos, 2 draws and 4 for PAOK.

Listen, I'm not suggesting PAOK is better than Olympiakos this year or that we enter the game as favorites (in fact, I predict a defeat for PAOK), nor that history favors us. But to claim that any result is such a match is an upset shows basic ignorance of football dynamics.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If we play positively and not scared like we did in the first game than we can come away from the game with a good result. Not sure with them playing 4 days later in the Uefa cup would be an advantage or not for us.

But like Amo said being a derby any result is possible as players to lift there intensity for the big games.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
As always. Yes, "we" are the only ones who do these sh!t. PAOK is the only Greek teams with idiots in their ranks. :rolleyes: Seriously, pointing fingers from fans of other teams are ridiculous, let alone stupid generalisations.
Oh for Christ's sake AMO get a grip. I was being cynical FFS. Wasn't pointing any fingers or anything. Calm Down mate. have some camomile tea. No really, you could do with it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
It's not about calming down mate, it's about generalisations. I'm not sure if you've ever been in the stadium where a portion of fans of your own team created trouble, only to see the press having a go at the "fans of AEK" the day after - while you know for a fact that the people who created trouble were about 100. I am defencive about this matter, because even though I haven't created trouble in any stadium, I'll still get bashed by some people/journalists for being a hooligan. And that goes for every stadium-goer in Greece. It's not on. And it's ridiculous to suggest that only one team has such problem, since every team has it. Forget the whole "PAOK/OSFP/PAO/AEK/Agios Nikolaos" fans are this and that... every club has idiots and every club has fans like you and me who wouldn't hurt each other. Lumping them together is wrong and I'll have issues with it every single time it's mentioned.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I'm not sure if you've ever been in the stadium where a portion of fans of your own team created trouble, only to see the press having a go at the "fans of AEK" the day after - while you know for a fact that the people who created trouble were about 100
Oh I'm more than familiar with that my friend believe me. And yes, I can differentiate between those who are "at it" and those who aren't. Like a sixth sense to me actually! ;)

I am defencive about this matter, because even though I haven't created trouble in any stadium, I'll still get bashed by some people/journalists for being a hooligan
It's a stereotype from the media. I don't think Greek fans are alone there, and I am aware of how the police go about this, particularly with the travelling fans. It's sh*t, no arguments there. :neutral:

And it's ridiculous to suggest that only one team has such problem, since every team has it. Forget the whole "PAOK/OSFP/PAO/AEK/Agios Nikolaos" fans are this and that... every club has idiots and every club has fans like you and me who wouldn't hurt each other
AMO, I didn't state that it's just PAOK for starters that have this problem. Though let's face it, whenever OSFP are at Toumpa you would foolish to think it'd go off peacefully wouldn't you. Perhaps I phrased it wrong. Should've stated that the Voreioi or Headhunters, et al would be at it. ;)

I'm more than aware that every club has it's elemnt of crap. Lest we forget all the Sh*t that was thrown in our direction due to certain incidents last season. :moan: And whilst things appear to have changed for the better that is not to say that AEK fans as a whole wouldn't be looking for trouble. Does the word GETTO mean anything here. :rollani: Anyway, I'm sorry if you were offended by it all. :mute:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I fancy a draw.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think the most compelling issue involving this game is what punishment gavroi will cop following the fan problems after the game

·
Banned
195 Posts
g00nis said:
I think the most compelling issue involving this game is what punishment gavroi will cop following the fan problems after the game
Ive said it so many times before and Ill say it again , you are always ill informed or do not have the facts right about most things concerning football , quite simple you have no idea but its ok, you keep dreaming.
For you information there will be NO Olympiakos present at Toumpa on Sunday. The board decided not to send any away fans.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Gavroi will find their way into the game. You dont think that all 60,000 people in OAKA for the derby were there to support AEK? Their were obviously Gavri in the crowd as well. Lets hope there are no problems up in Toumpa.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The only way will be through buying their tickets individually Covert. And people who just buy a ticket to watch a game don't create trouble.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Unless ofcourse these "fans" support other teams like PAO for example and are going to the Ground wearing Olympiakos apparell and havea hidden agenda.

Nevertheless, I believe that if Olympiakos is winning the game The PAOK fans wil lstart trouble.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
REDHOT7 said:
Ive said it so many times before and Ill say it again , you are always ill informed or do not have the facts right about most things concerning football , quite simple you have no idea but its ok, you keep dreaming.
For you information there will be NO Olympiakos present at Toumpa on Sunday. The board decided not to send any away fans.
Since when did that stop gavroi from causing trouble

·
Banned
195 Posts
Well in your wonderful fantasy world I guess "Gavroi" cause trouble all the time, even if they are not present. How often do you hallucinate Goonis?

Anyway, back to the match....it seems Bajevic has still not decided if he will play a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 system . Rivaldo is in doubt for this match.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Whats wrong with him... If its serious thats a shame since you guys need him more than anyone else in the UEFA cup.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts