Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Tattooed Fußball Fan
530 Posts
PAOK top of group A with Rubin in 2nd and Tottenham to go back to england :)

well done PAOK.

next game in Italy against Serie A side Udinese.

I just got this nice scarf with PAOK and Udinese on it with the 2 dates they will be playing. Someone was nice enough to include a PAOK pin in the package as a little extra gift. :)

Will be a fun match up!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I dont know if it will be fun but it sure will be an interesting one. PAOK are selling all their star players and all we will be left with is our youth team by the time we play Udinese. I will feel quite sorry for the Serie A squad if they dont knock us out unfortunately.

but then again we did use alot of kids against Tottenham and managed to beat them in London so crazier things have happened and we do have a history of whoopin Udinese's ass! lol

best of luck to both sides

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
LINO
Dorvalino Alves Maciel

Lino was just recently transferred from Portuguese team FC Porto to PAOK on the 31st December 2008. His previous clubs include Corinthians, São Caetano, Figueirense, São Paulo, Bahia, Fluminense, Juventude, Académica Coimbra and FC Porto.Lino signed for FC Porto in 2007 from Académica Coimbra, were he had a fantastic season in the Brasileironotching up 5 goals from 29 appearances. He was brought onto the FC Porto squad for the start of the 2007–08 Portuguese Liga. He did not make much of an impact during his time in Portugal, playing only 17 games in a year and a half of a season. He did however manage to score in the UEFA Champions League against Fenerbahçe in a 3–1 win on the first matchday, were he came on as a sub and scored in the 90th minute.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A small minority of PAOK fans stole a Shamrock Rovers flag at Tallaght Stadium back in November. Grateful if it could be returned.

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
mate, send me your details on a pm.. i'll send you a PAOK flag to make up for a small number of trouble makers. PAOK is much better than that and i hope Shamrock and PAOK do get along fans wise and hopefully meet again in the future to play again ... comp or friendly. I watched all the shamrock and PAOK games with an irish friend of mine. funnily enough shamrock played better that whole comp than Tottenham. Take care man . ill be around the shamrock fan sites on facebook. may even order a jacket next year.

All the best :smileani:

·
Registered
6 Posts
mate, send me your details on a pm.. i'll send you a PAOK flag to make up for a small number of trouble makers. PAOK is much better than that and i hope Shamrock and PAOK do get along fans wise and hopefully meet again in the future to play again ... comp or friendly. I watched all the shamrock and PAOK games with an irish friend of mine. funnily enough shamrock played better that whole comp than Tottenham. Take care man . ill be around the shamrock fan sites on facebook. may even order a jacket next year.

All the best :smileani:
Thanks for the offer but its the original flag that is wanted back. And I understand that it is a small minority of your fans that stole it and display it upside down at some of your games.

It's not Shamrock by the way. Shamrock Rovers or Rovers for short.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
We play this game called capture the flag and we won so all your base all belong to us

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
We are not thieves. We went to your stadium with respect.
My apologies again man, on a different topic I cannot wait to order a Liam Lawrence shirt . That guy is a beast player for us.

PAOK currently doing well in the league sitting in 2nd waiting for Olympiakos to slip I guess haha.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Seriously, who frigging gives a crap about a big flag...

Seems that we're going for Skondras and might get Lazovic and Schildenfeld on loans. Good transfers if true since Khumalo sucks...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Kace is good but I think we should loan him out to play in a club in another part of Europe like Germany or Spain , instead of loaning our players to smaller Greek teams.

Also PAOK signed
Itandje from Atromitos
Vukic from Partizan
Camara on loan with option to buy from Sochaux
Oliseh on loan from CSKA
Schildenfeld on loan with option to buy from Dinamo Moscow

I hope we buy some of these players from Russian league because we need some variety in our players. Hence kace going abroad for a season or 2 would be a great idea I think

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Lucas and Vieirinha would have been great signings too. I think PAOK will sign Vieirinha next season personally. Also I wish we had Vyntra just till the end of the season :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Last Game : Aris 2-2 PAOK

Aganzo scored 2 for Aris to equalise with a penalty late in the game

Stefanos Klaous Athanasiadis scored in the first few minutes and new signing from Sochaux Camara scored to lead 2-1 before the penalty on Komstantinidis

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Savvidis has given the club alot of money. i hope this will help us win silverware and make us regular contenders in the champions league.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts