Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italian attacking midfielder Benito Carbone who was released by Villa after refusing to sign a new contract is on the verge of moving to PAOK.The player's agent and the PAOK officials had some discussions and the move has been agreed.However,PAOK has Carbone on the stand-by since a mission has been searching for something special in the Brazilian market.Palmeira's Jackson and an unrevealed player from Corinthians.The offers for the Brazilians will be between 5-6.000.000.

·
Registered
502 Posts
AMOROSO wrote:

France is going all the way,WHY? because they have THURAM and ZIDANE of course...
Well the Italians are better and they will prove it 'coz they are going all the way too!With one of the best defence and Toldo,Nesta,Maldini,Canavaro! :) And Totti,with Fiore and (well,i never expected i would say this but...)Injaghi FILIPPO! :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Italy is not better...Holland and portugal are also betterb than Italy but unfortunately I feel Italy will win it.This will be a sad day for football because it will be proved once again that catenaccio is alive.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i dont think i got your message exactly...What do you mean?
I hoped about Portugal,they are my fav.but unfortunately that penalty was their death...of their dream!I trult believe Italy had all the luck and the missed penalties was the prove!Whatever...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts