Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not too optimistic about this game.Our form in 2005 has been disastorous,losing to Aek in league and cup.Wer now 7 points behind Olympiakos and dont have a manager!!

Seville on the other hand are 5th in La Liga..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
If you guys are in form you can easelly beat Sevilla, but right now in the situation your in its a close call, 1-0 either way. Dont forget we were unlucky to beat them, even with santos trying out several new players.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caretaker Manager Toti Filakouris will be in control for this game,aswell as todays game at home to Appolon Kalamaria

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We thumped Kalamaria 5-0 today :)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
in 40. minute we have result 0-0

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
66 minute still no goals ...

·
Banned
195 Posts
1-0 final score...Vyntra scored in the 75th minute.
This tie is is still very open .

·
Registered
156 Posts
big win for us today,good to keep a clean sheet,i didnt think we would win with all the problems we have had over the last few weeks.but we are in with a chance,although 1-0 is nearly never enough ,when you go to spain.congrats to fylakouri,lets see what this italian will do.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Good win but still the tie is open.

And vyntra sucks!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Covert said:
On a side note i predicted right! :D

Okay then Nostradamus, what do you think will happen in the second leg??

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I have a question for the Greeks here. How explain that the Leoforos stadium was quite empty for such an important game ? (There were around 7000 fans and I just saw that this corresponds to the regular attendances average of Panathinaikos).

Pana fans have a great reputation but it seems they don't deserve it no more. What about this actually ?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
They hate the president, there is alot of fighting right now.

The stadium sucks.....

They are fed up with alot of things (the fans).

And for this game in particular, the prices were RIDICULOUS.

Gates 1, 5, 8 και 12: 45 euro
Gates 7: 35 euro
Gates 10Α και 10Γ : 100 euro
Gates 3Β : 120 euro

Tell me there is not some kind of fude going....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Evil 37 said:
And Vyntra sucks!
You really think so? I think he's improving at every game and he's easily the best right back in Greece at the moment (though performance-wise Kalimanis of Aris is the best this season). He looks good and I think he'll soon play for the NT (though only as Seitaridis' sub, obviously).

What a fine goal it was too. BOOM!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
...and it'll take more than just one goal to convince me though. For sure he's got potential, perhaps I expected a little more from him. By the way, where's he from originally Czech republic or Romania? Cos I've heard stories suggesting one or the other.

Pana fans have a great reputation
Huh??????????? :wth:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No, I'm not talking about his goal (by the way, it's the second time he does it, he also scored against Arsenal at Highbury - though he shot was deflected in by that egghead Cygan), but about his overal performances this season. Don't forget he had to adjust to a new position too since at Paniliakos he was playing either as a defencive midfielder or a libero.

And as far as I know he's Greek. Though Vydra is a strange name...

·
Banned
195 Posts
Vyndra has Greek/Romanian Background , but he was born or came to Greece at a very young age.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts