Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panathinaikos was lucky during the Champions league.
They will meet one of the Dinamo (Romania or Warsaw from Poland. They will not meet teams as 1860 Munchen or Anderlecht. GOod they have 85 % to go to the main champions league groups.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
A serius and concentrated Panathinaikos will go through.However,non opponent is to be understimated.Especially Dynamo Bucurest which must be a quite strong opponent.

A

·
0 Posts
AMOROSO LET BE SERIOUS. DYNAMO OR WARSAWA STRONG OPPONENT ?
I THINK THESE TEAMS, ESPECIALLY WARSAWA, WILL BE LUCKY IF THEY SCORE ONE GOAL.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
apokox are you serious? Warszawa or Binamo not score. They have some of the better players of their countries in the squad. So does PAOK but i would put Polish and Romanian players ahead of greek players. Wow you have absolutely no idea about football do you? Ridiculous! I would be surprised to see PAOK go through against any of those teams. I couldn't believe my eyes when i read your ridiculous and uneducated quote. People like you do not belong on football forums. You are here with no knowledge, and anger others with your lack of it.

A

·
0 Posts
BARLINEK I THINK I'M VERY SERIOUS, THANKS GOD. TELL ME ABOUT THE BIG PLAYERS OF DYNAMO BUCAREST. MAYBE YOU MEAN DANUT LUPU A PLAYER WHO LEFT FROM GREECE YEARS AGO WHEN THE POLICE AREESTED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS THIEF. I DON'T KNOW POLONIA WARSAWA BECAUSE IT'S A SMALL TEAM, BUT I KNOW THE POLISH FOOTBALL. AND FROM THAT REASON I'M POSITIVE SURE THAT DYNAMO AND ESPECIALLY POLONIA WILL BE VERY LUCKY IF THEY SCORE ONE GOAL.
I THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL WILL MUCH BETTER TO ESTABLISH A NEW FORUM FOR SMART GUYS AND FOR PEOPLE WITH VERY BIG IQ.
CIAO CARISSIMO BARLINEK AND KALINICHTA FOR EVER.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Barlinek,first of all we are talking about Panathinaikos aka PAO not PAOK (a different team).Secondly,dont even bother to compare Polish football to Greek in the last ten years.We are superior and you know it.Thirdly,Panathinaikos could face some difficulties against Dynamo (they hve some good players like Petre) but trust me they wont have a single problem with Warsow.Anyway,you will beat the dust from the Romanians so there is no point discussing this.

The point is,that I give Panathinaikos a 99% chacne against Warsow and 60% against Dynamo.

By the way,do you remember Leszek Pisz,former captain of Legia? he is playing at a small Greek team over here.Do you know Gregorsz Szamotoulszki? he is whipping PAOK's bench...:(

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
no i don't remember those guys. i guess they are castoffs from the Polish league. You guys always seem to pick up the shi* from other countries because little of any quality would want to come and play there. But can you explain once again all the accomplishments of greek football in the past 10 years. I already admit that Polish football is rebuilding, but why is you NT and league always so bad. Care for an explenation?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amoroso dont explain to our polish friend about the differences between Greek and Polish football its meaningless. Greek football is years ahead of the polish o be carefull a knife is comming against us o its ok its heading against DIno Baggio of PARMA. :)))

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes,I'm sure you dont remember Legia's captain and goalkeeper,both of them having over 10 caps for Poland.

Our NT is not a team,we have players.

You say Polish football is re-building,well Greek football is developing.I think players like Paulo Sousa,Giovanni,Camps are ok for start dont you think?

When was the last time a Polish team eliminated the double winner of England? when was the last time one of your teams reached the semis of CL? when was the last time a Polish team actually reched one minute away from kicking out Juventus and it took a lucky goal to be eliminated? when was the last time a Polish team actully eliminated a Greek one like Panathinaikos did to Legia?

Shut your stupid mouth and pray that Dynamo defeats Warsow,or else you are going to bwe humiliated my firend cause what Appokoz said is true,Warsow will be really lucky to score a goal aginst PAO.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Our league bad? I dont think so...we are actually one pf the countries which have TWO teams in CL.One without QFs and the other has to play ONE round unlike the great polish champions who start from the very beggining.Our league is just fine and its getting better all the time.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEhe AMOROSO the only good polish player is Warzecha(PAO) but his getting a little bit old dont you think so? :)):
Pol

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
You say what Polish teams have not done, but almost eliminating Juve or having potentially 2 teams in the CL is not an accomplishment. It is UEFA that decided you should have an automatic berth. And when that came out you must remember it raised many eyebrows! Based on what merit do you deserve to have an automatic berth. Let me spell it out for you P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S! You and i both know this. And about the Dino Baggio knife thing, violence happens everywhere, especially in a barbaric country like Greece. So i ask you again, what has Greek football done in the last 10 years. Please don't include the downfalls of the Polish team because those are not strenghts of the Greeks. As well, please include more than almost beating Juve, or stating one semi berth.

A

·
0 Posts
BARLINEK IF GREECE IS A BARBARIC COUNTRY POLAND WHAT COUNTRY IS? YOU MUST READ AGAIN MY GENIOUS FRIEND THE WORLD HISTORY TO SEE ABOUT GREECE, ACROPOLIS, ALEXANDER THE GREAT, PLATON, ARISTOTELES etc.
THANKS GOD, AFTER COMMUNISM FALL, WE HAVE HERE IN GREECE A LOT OF POLISH WOMEN ;) AND A LOT OF POLISH MEN LIKE YOU TO BE A CLOWN.
OK BARLINEK ?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
You are WRONG again! you dont get berth by "politics" you stupid bozo.You get berth based on points you teams gather in thier european competitions.Greece right now is 8th and we will probably be 7th by the end of the season.THATS what give us a CL berth.

Greece a barbaric country? that exactly highlights the quality of your post and your mental status.Do you know what the world would be without Greece? nothing my friend.When Greeks were living with democracy,working thier minds on phisics,philosophy,art,music and maths which are still the base of science,you grandparents were sleeping on trees,hunting bears with wooden knives.Now take your ass out of this forum and dont speak about things you have no idea about.Do you understand Mr ********?

Also Greece happens to be good in other sports as well.We have the best league in Europe at basketball (Polish teams are for training games) and we hve strong teams at water polo,volleyball and athletics.What exctly does Poland have?

I have nothing against Poland,but if you want to compare we can do it at every single section.

PAOK two years ago eliminated Arsenal,which took the Double at England that season.

PS.Labas,if you ever read this I'm sorry,I dont want to offend you just your smartass compatriot.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
By the way, the only reason polish people go to Greece is for a stop over to come to Canada and U.S. it is much easier for them to come from Greece than from Poland! Don't flatter yourself, if they didn't have to go to your country they wouldn't. As it stands we only use you.

A

·
0 Posts
WHO IS GYPSY RIDICILOUS MONKEY ?
I LIKE VERY MUCH POLAND A COUNTRY WITH A HISTORY AND VERY GOOD PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE THE SHAME OF POLANDTAKE YOUR ASS FROM THIS FORUM. OK ******* ?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Amoroso i hope you didn't just erase my last post! But if you did it is not a surprise.
Apokoz polish people go to Greece as a stop over to get to the U.S and Canada. It is not a place they want to be. It is a place they use as a stop over. It's like the old saying goes "Before you can live the good life, you have to go through Shi*." We basically use you, take your women and move to where the grass is greener!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.