Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite interest from Arsenal and Monaco, Christian Panucci has said that the club he really wants to join is AC Milan.

"I prefer Milan," the 27-year-old said. "I want to come back to the club where I became famous. I was not interested in Arsenal or in Monaco: Milan want me and I want Milan."

Panucci left Milan in 1997 to rejoin his former boss Fabio Capello at Real Madrid, after a dispute with Capello’s replacement, Arrigo Sacchi.

He is still under contract with AC Milan’s city rivals Internazionale, but having fallen out with coach Marcello Lippi, it seems only a matter of time before the full-back is on his way.

The two Milan clubs have not as yet been able to agree a fee, but that does not concern the former Italy international.

"Milan made their proposal, Inter didn't accept," Panucci said. "It's a problem that involves the two clubs. But Milan know that I would come back without setting conditions.

"I want to come back because when I left the club, it happened too quickly: I still have to finish my job."

Christian , have some respect for inter :)mad:) !
We did took u from a place u didn't liked !
& if i am no mistaking , u were very happy to join us !

We don't need those kind of players !

· NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Panucci was very glad to join Inter ! ! !
Now he wan'ts to quit !:mad:
Is that how a real champion acts?
I don't think so...
Still we should get as much $ as we can !!!
& that's the ONLY reason to :) - when someone start's talking about Panucci !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.