Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite interest from Arsenal and Monaco, Christian Panucci has said that the club he really wants to join is AC Milan.

"I prefer Milan," the 27-year-old said. "I want to come back to the club where I became famous. I was not interested in Arsenal or in Monaco: Milan want me and I want Milan."

Panucci left Milan in 1997 to rejoin his former boss Fabio Capello at Real Madrid, after a dispute with Capello’s replacement, Arrigo Sacchi.

He is still under contract with AC Milan’s city rivals Internazionale, but having fallen out with coach Marcello Lippi, it seems only a matter of time before the full-back is on his way.

The two Milan clubs have not as yet been able to agree a fee, but that does not concern the former Italy international.

"Milan made their proposal, Inter didn't accept," Panucci said. "It's a problem that involves the two clubs. But Milan know that I would come back without setting conditions.

"I want to come back because when I left the club, it happened too quickly: I still have to finish my job."

Christian , have some respect for inter :)mad:) !
We did took u from a place u didn't liked !
& if i am no mistaking , u were very happy to join us !

We don't need those kind of players !

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Inter should sell Panucci as soon as possible. He is a fool and after wearing Milan and Real Madrid colours I was surprised to see him arrive at Inter. If he now wants to go back to Milan then he should be sold quickly as we do not need players who do not have faith in Lippi and Inter.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
BASURA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is crap talk

I just cannot believe what i am hearing this is crap talk to the fullest....Panucci proved all season long for INTER that he is a top class player......i'm so tired of this....everyone that speaks out against INTER is a fool?

If i stand here before you and sya Moratti is out of control will i be a fool too?

Panucci is a top class defender and i am devastated to see him go whether or not he hates INTER.....

Panucci yes.....has no choice but to join another team but it is with great sorrow that i see him go. He is mentaly and physically a true champion

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Panucci was very glad to join Inter ! ! !
Now he wan'ts to quit !:mad:
Is that how a real champion acts?
I don't think so...
Still we should get as much $ as we can !!!
& that's the ONLY reason to :) - when someone start's talking about Panucci !

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
And why do you think that he wants to leave. He played great the first half of the season, then Inter bought Cordoba and in the beginning they played with four defenders, but after a while Lippi benched him and he lost his place in the national squad.

I would be pretty mad to.
Good luck to you Panucci where ever you go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts