Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out:
Capello wants Panucci in AS Roma

Each coach has a favourite player: for Fabio Capello it seems he has the name of Christian Panucci, actually right defender of Inter. After three seasons with AC Milan and one in Real Madrid, the AS Roma coach would like to have again in his team the Italy international.

So a negotiation between the Rome's club and Inter is going to be developed. Last week the two market men of the clubs, Franco Baldini and Gabriele Oriali, had a meeting to try to find an agreement: AS Roma is going even to take from Inter the half of Cristiano Zanetti, player owned jointly from both clubs. So it could be reached a money deal to put Panucci as well in the negotiation.

But there is also another chance: to include in the deal a player from AS Roma. And the most probable name is that of Eusebio Di Francesco, left midfielder. Inter could be interested in a swap, and the player as well, 'cause he didn't find too space in the team since Capello take up the management of AS Roma.

I would like to see him in Roma he would certainly stregthen the defence,but if it means losing Candela--which is another Rumour forget,unless we get Figo :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Yeah,i heard about it.inter got too many great players on that position so why not.
roma is also interested in kily gonzalez.
i hope they sign both of them.

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 20-04-2000).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts