Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Goran Pandev
Nation: FYR Macedonia
Club: SS Lazio
Position: Attacking mid/forward
Foot: Left

I belive that he’s the one player that we have which can be considered our most prized asset. We currently own just 50% of his contract, but I’m pretty sure we would get the other half from Inter, either from the Cesar deal or in the summer. If you think about it, he’s the one true jewel that we have. He’s young but at the same time talented and what’s more, he’s improving and learning. The one thing that he perhaps lacks is stamina since he gets tired by the 75th minute or so. But he is good at finishing and making runs down the left. I think his value now is about 7-8 mil euros although the club would not sell him now, considering what his value might be in the future. I would like to see the club nurturing this player, whoever the coach and staff.
Any macedonian fans in xtratime out there ?????

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Yes correct in everything you said gogol! He is a great player and was linked with Barca, Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton. Barca was willing to pay 5million euros but Lazio wanted 8 million euros. He is still young only 21 and learning and by the time he reaches his mid-twenties im sure he will be one hell of a player for any club that he will be playing at!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Dont sell him now especially for the crap money Southampton is offering i bet if you kept him until next year you could make a lot more money.By the way when is his contract expiring?

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
It started just last year, so I suppose it's not about to expire soon.

Pandev is a great talent...he still needs to mature, but it's true, he's probably our hottest property currently. His biggest weakness is a kind of anxiety on the pitch, which should wear off once he gets to be a regular starter.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Pandev is a great player if he stay's with Lazio he will become better and better and also he should be given more playing time, he deserves to be in the starting 11 after Lazio's poor performances recently.

U

·
0 Posts
Lazio should have sell Pandev for 1 million euro to Barca like Pandev say to a Macedonian newspaper..... Also Pandev told that he refuse to sign any new contract with Lazio if not the president talk with the greek coach. I have not been starter the last 4 games and would have been understandable if lazio would have playd well and winning bit that's not the case.... Pandev say that he did not have to much talk with the greek even in Ancona last year, they did not look on each other on training. Ancona president give order to the greek that pandev have to start.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Maybe Pandev should realise that Papadopulo is not Greek, he is Italian. But he has the right to reject new contract when he is not a starter which he should be more often because together with Liverani and Cesar, he is one of the few Lazio players that can regularly create goal scoring chances.

U

·
0 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Maybe Pandev should realise that Papadopulo is not Greek, he is Italian. But he has the right to reject new contract when he is not a starter which he should be more often because together with Liverani and Cesar, he is one of the few Lazio players that can regularly create goal scoring chances.
Macedonian newspaper call him greek last day but that is not the problem if he is greek or Italian!!!!! the problem and the points is that Pandev told that they did not speak last year In Ancona and in that case it's obvious that they have personal problems.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
It doesnt matter now ause he is going back to Inter in the summer and then he will probably go to another team where he has a shot at starting.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Why are so sure that he is going to Inter? I doubt that Inter needs him that much and if I recall correctly he is supposed to play in Lazio for two seasons as 50% owned and then his future will be decided. But I hope Pandev and Papadopulo smooth things out between them and Pandev weill get to play more as he should.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
here is a quote:

"Sakam da igram i zatoa ne prifativ dogovor so Lazio koj mi ponudi da bidam nivni clen do 2010 godina"

"I want to play and thats why i didnt accept Lazio's contract to be a player for them until 2010"

http://www.sport.com.mk/WBStorage/F...0Fudbal 3.pdf
According to this article Roberto Manchini said that Pandev is coming back to Inter in July after Inter boss Morati said that he will be back on the team.He also said that he will go back to Inter but will be looking for a new club at the end of the year, which means Inter wants him back probably just to sell him and make some money, I dont know how his contract works and how this could happen but thats what it said.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
They should first buy Lazio's half before being able to sell him but I guess we will just wait and see.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
hello, does someone know why this player who always had the best ratings from the media doesn't play and benchwarm to play only a few minutes ? the other attackants are not even more effective when he's not playing.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Because the coaches do not really care about media ratings? Plus, if we look at the gazzetta's ratings, Pandev is fifth from the Lazio players. But if I was a coach I would play him instead of Seric or Filipini any day. In attack Bazzani and Rocchi are doing well enough though.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Because the coaches do not really care about media ratings? Plus, if we look at the gazzetta's ratings, Pandev is fifth from the Lazio players. But if I was a coach I would play him instead of Seric or Filipini any day. In attack Bazzani and Rocchi are doing well enough though.
Maybe the coach and him just hate each other and thats that.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
"I want to play and thats why i didnt accept Lazio's contract to be a player for them until 2010"

http://www.sport.com.mk/WBStorage/F...0Fudbal 3.pdf
According to this article Roberto Manchini said that Pandev is coming back to Inter in July after Inter boss Morati said that he will be back on the team.
Wait a minut, he wants to play so didint sign a contract with lazio so he can end up at Inter? What maks him think inter will play him?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Covert said:
Wait a minut, he wants to play so didint sign a contract with lazio so he can end up at Inter? What maks him think inter will play him?
inter wont play him but they will sell him to a team that will ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I like him indeed he has great skill and excellent feet,That goal aginst Juve was superb.I hope he stays at lazio and carves out a promising career.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
inter wont play him but they will sell him to a team that will ;)
So you mean jsut like they've done to players like Emer and Karagounis?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
new rumor

Pandev to Anderlecht???
According to some reports from Belgium, Anderlecht are very interested in a transfer that will send Vincent Kompany to Inter and in exchange Inter will send Pandev to Anderlacht, meanwhile Lazio will get money from both clubs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts