1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Player
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
His problem is with his own team, they owe him some money. He would love to play for Besiktas. :)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Pancu is a great player. The thing is that Rapid owes him some Bonus money. However, he was hurt for some time and missed some Romanian Cup games, and Rapid chose not to give him the bonus share he was entitle to. His contract says that he has to get paid even for those games he does not pay, but Rapid says that the contract refers only to league games not to Cup games.
Pancu is very good indeed. In my opinion he is better than Ilhan. You guys will see that if he comes over to Besiktas. I think he has a chance of becoming better than Ilie was at Galatasaray.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
How come this Panu guy hasn´t been sold before Besiktas grabbed him? Is it his breakthrough year this season or what? Does he play for the National team?

Great for Besiktas to get a striker along Ilhan so they can be a powerhouse in the Uefa Cup. Good luck to BS....maybe marius can answer my questions?

·
*the drum drum*
43,166 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Pancu ha a year or 2 at Cesena in the Italian Serie B, right?

The newspapers sure make him sound likea very good player, but I won't say anything until I watch him play :)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Maestro10 said:
How come this Panu guy hasn´t been sold before Besiktas grabbed him? Is it his breakthrough year this season or what? Does he play for the National team?

Great for Besiktas to get a striker along Ilhan so they can be a powerhouse in the Uefa Cup. Good luck to BS....maybe marius can answer my questions?
He wasn't sold to other teams because Europe is full of good strikers. He will be after this year - you'll see...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I expect to see great performance from him.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Great to see that Lucescu can sign great Romanian players...he werent able to do that at Gala....maybe Pancu is expensive and gala couldn´t get him....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
He showed his talent and scored a classy goal against Xamas ...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So sit back relax strap on your seatbelt....you never been on a ride like this before....

Like that you mean Marre?:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
It seems like Pancu will be our benchwarmer this season... Ilhan and Nouma will be forming our starting line up as strikers... So Pancu needs to work a lot to get the spot from them...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't know man. You don't just buy such a player to have him on the bench. I've seen what tis guy is capable of and if he's showing his potential in the friendlies I think he's gonna get a go.
Not to mention that other big european clubs wanted him, there must have been some kind of guarantee in the contract that gives him some time on the field.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
He can be a good player but he is not good as Ilhan Mansiz... An the fans dont wanna see Pancu playing when Nouma exists, so its gonna be really hard for Lucescu to make decisions on who is gonna start : Nouma or Pancu.... And I dont think Lucescu wants to piss BJK fans off at all.... :devil:

GUESS WHOS BACK ? BACK AGAIN ....

PASCAL NOUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA :eek:

·
International
9,682 Posts
Time will solve this problem, blackeagle. I see him and Ilhan upfront as Nouma never impressed me in the rare opportunities I've seen him.

He could have gone to Sporting and have the first eleven place almost secured. He could have been a bench warmer in Inter. But yet he chose BJK, mostly because of Lucescu.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
He would be a benchwarmer in Inter and same goes for him in Besiktas... He has to prove himself and Ilhan has his place secured. On the other hand Nouma is not ready to play yet and Ahmet Dursun is out for couple of months so the beginning of the season Pancu will have a chance to play... And he better show it fast cause when Pascal Nouma starts to play , the second striker decision will be between Ilhan and Pancu... Go figure... And its unfortunate for you not to see Pascal's performa the season he played for Besiktas and I believe he will do the same this year...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
David means that this guy is better than Jardel and the other Romanian Marius Niculae at Sporting.....

If he is he should be a starter but some how I doubt this kind of talks....Niculae and Illie and Mutu is starters for the romanian NT. Comparing him to Jardel....ehhh...I don´t know how you can do that? 52 goals this season..or was it??

I am not saying that Pancu is a bad player...never seen him...but according to our Romanian friends this guy is the best romanian striker ever or what`Hopefully he is becuz Besiktas owns him....let´s just see what he can do this season...if he scores 20...or say atleast 15 you guys have convinced me.....Thta of course if he gets a chance to play....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts