Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From now on I'd like to nominate Pancu as our next generation goalkeeper.
We could be onto something here, as a club.
Pancu came as a striker, then he became an attacking midfielder, then a defensive midfielder, and now a goalie.

And he ALMOST saved Alex's penalty kick too, that was amazing hehe.

I think his contract should be renewed under goalie status, this way we can have a 3-for-1 player :D

If we can have enough players like that, we'll start a new trend in football.

For instance Tumer can be a midfielder and a defender, Emre Asik can become a striker, Carew can be a left back and so on.

PANCU as goalkeeper!
THat's my motto man, he did good.
hehe :D:D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
MAAAAATRIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!! :shades:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turquality said:
Pancu is better goalkeeper than Rustu:D
hah I can't argue with that :D

Stats speak the truth. Pancu saved more than Rustu today :howler:

·
Master Debater
20,827 Posts
This is great, we finally found a place to put Pancu on the field where he won't hurt the team. BRAVO PANCU LOL

Also as D-lite said, perhaps putting we're also onto something with John Carew at Left Back. He can't possibly be worse at left back than he is at striker.

I VOTE PANCU FOR GOAL KEEPER OF THE YEAR LOL

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
#1 Daniel Gabriel Matix Pancu, Man of the match and the best goalkeeper in the Turkish League.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Besiktas's most recent acquisition, our new keeper and all around handyman Pancu :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and he can fix your faucets too.

If he can learn to skate, I hear he's going to take a shot at Ice Hockey next, I'm sure the romanian hockey team could use him :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pancu made me proud today, as did th rest of the team. Once Cordoba was thrown out, Ahmed Hassan, Ronaldo and Pancu all offered to be keepers.
THat's what I call team spirit, that's the way Besiktas should always be, and that's the best thing Riza Hoca brought to this team.

Because Riza hoca knows Turkish refs will screw us over, they will give ridicolous penalties, show stupid cards and demoralize our players.
That's what they've been doing sinc ethe Samsun game last season.

But he knows the league enough to combat the side effects of the MHK and the pathetic TFF, and he knows how to motivate our players to play and win DESPITE all the mud in turkish football. Helal Riza hoca, that's all I can say.

And another Pancu pic :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Beşiktaş Yönetim Kurulu üyesi Murat Ürünsak, "Taraftarlarımızdan Pancu kaleci forması için büyük talep var. Zannedersem üretici firma gece mesaisiyle Pancu kaleci formalarını yarından itibaren Bjk Store'larda satışa sunacak. Bunun yanısıra bu maçta mücadele eden futbolcuların imzalarından oluşan '4-3 İstanbul hatırası' tişörtlerini hazırlamak için harekete geçtik. Tüm bu ürünleri bu anlamlı zafer adına yüzde 34 oranında indirimle satışa çıkaracağız" dedi.

:dielaugh:

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
Yasko said:
Tüm bu ürünleri bu anlamlı zafer adına yüzde 34 oranında indirimle satışa çıkaracağız" dedi.
Smart asses..

When it suits them, the result is 4-3.. And when it suits them, it's 3-4!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yasko said:
Tüm bu ürünleri bu anlaml? zafer ad?na yüzde 34 oran?nda indirimle sat??a ç?karaca??z" dedi.
34% off merchandise.
THAT is hillarious! :dielaugh:

I wish it were 50% off but we'll have to wait for that I guess :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
:shades: Panter, panteeeeer!! :pp

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
D-lite said:
34% off merchandise.
THAT is hillarious! :dielaugh:

I wish it were 50% off but we'll have to wait for that I guess :D
I wish it was 50% off as well.. That'd have been a 5-0 home win, no? ;) :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Besiktas board member Murat Urunsak made the following statement:
'We were expecting to defeat Fener so we had already planned having extra merchandising ready for the increase in sales.
BUT WE DIDN'T EXPECT PANCU TO BE A GOALKEEPER SO WE DIDN'T PRE ORDER ANY PANCU GOALIE SHIRTS'

:howler:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tolga said:
I wish it was 50% off as well.. That'd have been a 5-0 home win, no? ;) :D
Yup, 5-0 home win.
I think the shirts should have 3-4 on them, not 4-3.
Looks better that way :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts