Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter wants him and i think they are gonna sign him,he is actually their main target!!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
So we should replace him with Panucci then.
I like Panucci a lot, and i think he will suit Lazio. It's too bad if Lazio sell him to Inter, because Pancaro is one of the important player for Lazio this season.

Forza Lazio

nb: Buy Fiore, He is the BEST

V

·
0 Posts
are we in the silly season or what?
have you heard any price?

marco

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Pancaro will make a big mistake and if he goes to inter he will be sorry about it.He is not a great player and this system created him.Lazio made him "Pancaro" and he will be lost in Inter.
Recent years nobody were succeeded in Inter.
(Ronaldo,Vieri,Baggio,Bergkamp,Peruzzi etc.)
and even Pancaro is not a star player...he will be lost..
Real Madrid in financial crisis.Why not Roberto Carlos ?

V

·
0 Posts
goes with you black eagle. inter sure ain´t made that many players happy for the last deccenium. i´ll just say robeto baggio! saved lippis but, but sure ain´t got that much thanks for that. which btw suxs big time. cause if recognition is anywhere to be seen it sure is in this case.

i think that in fuzzball heaven robbie baggio will be seen floating on the same cloud as marco van basten and a few choosen others. john lennon, elvis and some others are on annother cloud, but that´s annother story.

marco

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Panucci no way Pancaro 4 ever
And blackeagle i agree that no1 works in inter however Vieri did he was just injured 2 much but when he played he scored a lot.

And anyway i thought panucci was on him way to Roma. We must keep our italian wing backs negro pancaro and favalli!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Yes, but consider that Vieri is not happy over there...he wants to leave...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts