Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for the big derby again!

This one has extra spice cos its the return of That money hungry traitor Nikopolidis for the first time,to Leoforos.Im sure wel give him a ''nice'' welcome ;)

The two teams are TIED at the top of the league,with this the 6th to last game of the season.

Aek are only a point behind both so a draw would be ideal for them.

I see us winning 3-1.

''I 'DYNAMI' TOU PAO EINAI I KARDIA TOU OXI TA EVRO''

Nikopolidi :nono:

·
Registered
468 Posts
3-1?? You do know that we don't have Elefantos as the coach anymore!

"money hungry traitor"?? Does that mean "likes to be paid on time, if at all"?

You won't win 3-1, we arn't playing brilliantly but it's still a darn site better than the way PAO are playing. 1-1 draw for me will be the most likely result allowing AEK to overtake us both (they play PAOK in the Oaka).

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure wé'v beaten you by two goals before when Alefantos wasnt manager ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm sure we've done the same to you too...
but we're not talking about historical matches and results but rather what will happen here and now. Personally I'm still going for a draw, we seem to be playing reasonably well and although I'm no expert on Panathinaikos, you seem to have lost your way recently.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
That money hungry traitor Nikopolidis for the first time, to Leoforos.
You should blame stingy Vardinogiannis, not Nikopolidis for his departure.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have sources close to the club and theres a lot of stuff people dont know ;)

What everybody will realise in any case,is that Olympiakos wasnt the only club offering him a contract...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Injury worrys over?

Taken from the english site of ert.gr

Before it had really developed, another problem was solved for the Italian coach. This had to do with footballer Ilias Kotsios. The strong defender of the green team has got over the viral infection he had been suffering from and today he participated as normal in the training session and was at Malesani’s disposal. Of the other players, only Macei Bikovski left, as he felt some pain come on gradually. All the other members of the green team were fine and trained as normal. Tomorrow’s training session will be well attended, to bolster the players’ morale.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Incidentally Stoltidis may be suffering from an injury and has been taking light training duties. I really hope he pulls through, he has to be one of my players of the season.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Feel this game will belong to Eki Gonzales..

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
You should blame stingy Vardinogiannis, not Nikopolidis for his departure.
No doubt Vardinogiannis was a huge reason why Nikopolidis left but to say Nikopolidis is completely innocent is just plain wrong. I cant say for sure whether or not he had offers from other teams (Im sure he did) or what not but he didnt need to come out publicly and slag PAO almost daily about how Olympiakos is 20 times more professional and 20 times a better team, etc. That was complete horseshit and totally disingenious to the fans and his teammates (the board can get ****ed).

The guy is a complete dick and I hope the alites at the stadium let him hear it the whole game.

Whereas Liberopoulos was completely stoic in goal celebrations and victories against PAO, Nikopolidis will probably due a little jig and give us all a big moutza if he saves a penalty and gavros win.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
I Feel this game will belong to Eki Gonzales..
Dont hold your breath, he hasnt done shit in the last two derbies

Look for Konstantinou in this game, if he plays uncharacteristically bad it might mean that he knows where hes going next year (and it wont be PAO ;) )

·
Registered
468 Posts
g00nis said:
Look for Konstantinou in this game, if he plays uncharacteristically bad it might mean that he knows where hes going next year (and it wont be PAO ;) )
Thats an interesting point since he's one of your best scorers this season. Will he play well? I guess that we'll find out on Sunday but I wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't start for the team given the rumours of where he's going to.

·
Registered
40,684 Posts
Huge matchup and I gotta say, it's very cool to see such an open titlerace near the closing part of the season.

Hopefully Oly and Djole in particular step up and beat PAO, but in the end I think a tie is more realistic. Good luck though!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marcus7 said:
Thats an interesting point since he's one of your best scorers this season. Will he play well? I guess that we'll find out on Sunday but I wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't start for the team given the rumours of where he's going to.
Konstandinou will not go to Olympiakos,ever ;)

Gooni,wasnt eki the closest to scoring for us in Karaiskaki? Trust me on eki..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...................Galinovic

Vyntra......Goumas..Kotsios....Munch

Xara'bidis..Basinas..Gonzales..Wooter

............Gekas..Konstandinou

This is our most likely line-up!

PAO OLE OLE OLE

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
morris got the nod infront of vyntra...wer playing 3-5-2

Nothing really happened after 10 mins

Nikopolidis got some flares and bottles thrown at him.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Konstandinou header the only chance of the game,wide.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gekas one-on-one,shot just saved from Traitor,shittttt

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Konstandinou one-on-one,wide gamoto

ela pao gamise tous

1 - 20 of 57 Posts