Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
despite the difficult state and the difficult situation of this country...it make a good team make as :proud:
they are really good and they have a excellent players like Ziad El Kourd and Sa2eb Jondieh...
do u know that Palestine team was the best team in Asia in the "monthly best team in Asia" that was in the qualifying round for this worldcup...
do u know that Palestine was nearly to qualify to the world cup in 1936 first wc...there was a decision game between Egypt and Palestine but Egypt win the game:(....
so what is ur opinion about this team.....?:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nothing but good to say about the PALASTINIAN TEAM

THAT IS A TEAM, DEAR EMPROR, TO LEARN HOW TO HAVE STRONG WILL FROM. JUST IMAGINE IF THEY WOULD HAVE EVEN HALF OF THE SUPPORT AND POSSIBILITIES AVAILABLE FOR OTHER TEAMS IN THE REGION, JUST THINK OF WHAT THEY CAN PRODUCE :cool:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Re: Nothing but good to say about the PALASTINIAN TEAM

3aisha said:
THAT IS A TEAM, DEAR EMPROR, TO LEARN HOW TO HAVE STRONG WILL FROM. JUST IMAGINE IF THEY WOULD HAVE EVEN HALF OF THE SUPPORT AND POSSIBILITIES AVAILABLE FOR OTHER TEAMS IN THE REGION, JUST THINK OF WHAT THEY CAN PRODUCE :cool:
Now I know where are you from ..;)

And yes, there is alot of talents in Palestine and inspite of the circumestances in Palestine, they managed to have proffesinal players in Jordan , Bahrain, Egypt and Qatar.

And they great thing that there is alot of Palestinians who lives abroad and play for big teams int he countries they live in like Norway, Chile and Argentina.

:proud:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u are right 3aisha 101%:);)
and Assassin:
last year a palestinian player in egypt ,i cannot remember his name, was the best player from the non egyptian players in the egyptian league.;)
and there was a palestinian player plays in england i think he was in coventry....iam not sure...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sure man, inshallah soon we will have our own NT, with teams from Yafa, 7aifa, 3aka, safad, El nasra and from all over the country.....I assure you we will be in the next WC :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Emperor,

Most of the Palestinan NT from 1936 were made up of British and Jews, whom most of them or better yet a majority of them became part of the Israeli NT that did make it to the WCQ playoffs in 1954, i belive!!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kappa18 said:
Emperor,

Most of the Palestinan NT from 1936 were made up of British and Jews, whom most of them or better yet a majority of them became part of the Israeli NT that did make it to the WCQ playoffs in 1954, i belive!!!
Defenitly nooo,
i read what i mentioned above from a book about palestinian soccer since 1930, most of the players was Armenian and none of them was jews or british... :neutral:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Emperor said:

Defenitly nooo,
i read what i mentioned above from a book about palestinian soccer since 1930, most of the players was Armenian and none of them was jews or british... :neutral:
Damn....That,s right....and if there was any jews..they would be a PALESTINIAN jews who live in Gaza and Nablus.

go lie somewhere else you scumbag.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U ARE RIGHT Assassin 101%

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi! Please wraite list Palestinian players abroad . Please wraite , name - country - club ( Al- Kurd - "Al Vahda " - Jordan... and more ) Please help me !1 I know full list import players in clubs 129 country of World.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Okay Hotsoccer..here ya go:

1- Ziad El-Kurd ( Wehdat club - Jordan )
2- Fadi Lafi ( Faisaly club - Jordan )
3- Amgad Sandoga ( Arabi club - Jordan )
4- Khaldoon Fahed ( Al-Jazeera club - Jordan )
5- Mohammed Al-Jaish ( Al-Jazeera Club - Jordan )
6- Sayeb Jundeyeh ( Hussain Irbed club - Jordan )
7- Emad Ayoob ( Al-Masry club - Egypt )

These are the players who cross my mind, but I will do some searching and get you the full list inshalah about the players who play in Norway , Chile and Sweden.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi ! Very much thanks for info ! Please wraite , you help me from full list import players in clubs Jordan . I know full list import players in clubs ( Middle East) KSA , UAE , Iran , Bahrain , Qatar , Lebanon . No full list Syria , Yemen , Jordan , Kuwait , Oman . Please help me ! regards ! .

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
And there is another Palestinian player in Lebanon, Ibraheem Manasrah( Tadamon Soor - Lebanon )

Jordanian players abroad, i do not know if still any playing abroad.

But Jordan had so many players in Saudi Arabia ( Faisal Ibraheem - El Shabab ) Jamal El waheedy - El Nejma I think )

Abdalah Abu Zama ( El Wakra - Qatar ) best player in there in the year he played it there and ended up with a bad injury left him out of the wc qualifications.

Esam Abu Took and Shady Abu Hashhash in Bahrian...Adnan and Mohanned Mahaddeen in Bahrian too.

And there is soemother I forgot about them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi ! please wraite what club play Shady Abu Hashhash? Please wraite list import players in clubs Jordan( Al Kurd , Jekdar , ...and more ) . Please help me !1

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
ok ok!

look at this..

in 1936, you said to me that there was a palestinian NT, but you never mentioned anything about who and what played??? No answer to that one??? :) heheh i wondered why? look at 1934...i got a good article for you that proves Israel had a NT back then, if you think im a liar, and deny me, than you Deny Egyptian Soccer as well, whom went to the Finals in 1934.......so its double talk, i guess you are used to it, by now in the Mid-east?

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/p...2&subContrassID=6&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

Enjoy people...

and here is the list of the 1934 Team that played the egyptians:
Israel's starting line-up was Willi Berger (goalkeeper), Avraham Reznik (captain), Pinhas Fiedler, Zalman Friedmann, Gdalyahu Fuchs, Yohanan Sukenik, Amnon Harlap, Peri Kraus, Paul Kastenbaum, Chaim Reich and Avraham Nudelman.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
beside all those players, there are many good players in the refugees camps...u really will surprised when u see them...they are proffesional....and there is one from my camp...he is really world class...iam sure that he can play in europe, but u know the hard situation we live....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
we didn't and we will not believe u, so do u think that we will believe ur liar site....
i have a book for all the players in 1934 an i will mentined the players names soon...but what iam sure of that most of the players was Armenian have the palestinian nationality...like djorkief the france player...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Are you telling me that there was ISRAEL in 1934 :rolleyes:...

Buddy, swallow your site, the egyptian and the Palestinian football federations were the 1st in the arab world, when you were only a jews living in Plaestine, before you steal it.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Assasin & Emperor,

Look at the URL link one more time! There is a picture there from the game. Even if you don't belive me, most of the players weren't palestinians. There were 1 or 2 in the staff who were from Britain...

but remember, FIFA can register you in, eventhough you don't have indepenence... Palestine today doesn't have independence, but for how long have they played in the AFC??? im not sure, i remember they had some games in Hong Kong as early as 1993? Can u please tell me more?

Even so, if you dont belive me and call this whole thing a sham? than your calling the Egyptian trip to the World Cup in 1934 a Sham as well, i suppose......
Where the Arab unity?

May i get the names of the players who are now on the palestinian NT soccer, please? :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.