Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And Boca beat River Plate 3-0 to go through to the semi-finals of the Copa Libertadores!! :) I'm so glad Palermo scored. He came on in the 76th minute and made an immediate impact on this game.

In case noboby had noticed I am a diehard life long Boca fan :)

BOCA JUNIORS 3 — 0 RIVER PLATE
59' Delgado
84' Riquelme (penalty)
94' Palermo

Can't wait to beat Corinthians in the final!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
PALERMO IS THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD
did any one saw his hiar he is cool
did any one saw the match
how the pplayyers plas
marchant
requelmi
delgado
palermo
aaimar
pereyra
zapata(is he good)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Czar,
After we play the game of the century today an next week, we will be ready for you guys.....WE WILL BEAT YOU IN LA BOMBONERA!! :)

The fisrt game is in Argentina by the way, as Palmeiras are the current holders! So whoever wins from the tie Corinthians x Palmeiras will make the last game at home! :)
Am I right?

Czar, were do you see the libertadores game? what channel, bars? etc.. give ALL the info!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

J

·
0 Posts
I want him in Rome! I hope Emperor Sergio will bring him to Lazio! Palermo-Lopez!
The fans would love El Loco and Sinisa would kick the pk :)!

·
Registered
581 Posts
If Palermo goes to Lazio let's hope he never kicks the pk, coz Palermo sucks at kicking pk, remember when he missed 3 pk in Copa America? Ouch! I couldn't believe that someone could miss 3 pk in the same match!!!

[This message has been edited by Cyborg (edited 01-06-2000).]

·
Registered
312 Posts
Palermo is so overrated, he is almost 27-years-old and he is still playing in Argentina! Most good players his age have been playing in European clubs for years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts