Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
So, this game will be played just couple of days before CL clash with Chelsea away. Will Ranieri rest certain players? (something tells me no) If Trez is fit, play him and rest DP.

·
Registered
17,531 Posts
We probably will rest some players, it would stupid not to given the looming CL encounter.

DP should definitely be rest and probably Amauri and Legro too.

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
meenghia carusu bedduzzu...Palemmu!!!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
So what? like there's hope in the Scudetto anyway ..

better off gambling with the CL and coppa. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I honestly think it makes sense for Ranieri to rest certain players. Especially our key ones - Camoranesi, Nedved (at least Ranieri thinks so), Del Piero, and Amauri.

I think we could still win against Palermo without them. We can still field a strong team with players who will be very motivated to make an impression ahead of the Chelsea clash.

The team he should field:

-----------------Buffon-------------------

Grygera---Legrottaglie---Chiellini---Molinaro

Marchionni---Tiago---Marchisio---Giovinco

-----------Iaquinta----Trezeguet---------

The team above still looks like it should be strong enough to beat Palermo and players like Giovinco, Iaquinta and Trezeguet are going to try really hard to impress.

Bench:
Manninger
Mellberg
Sissoko
Nedved
Del Piero
Amauri

The bench will have the fire power we need to use in the second half in order to salvage a result.

Amauri really needs a break despite the fact that he is really fit. It would be good to have him fresh against Chelsea.

Remember, Hiddink's teams are based on work rate and a packed midfield. We need Camoranesi, Nedved, Sissoko and Amauri to work their asses off on Wednesday.

I hope that we can score a goal or 2 in the first half against Palermo and then shut the game down to rest our players for Chelsea.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
ko: 19:30
Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
ESPN Latin America
ESPN+
Fox Soccer Channel **
Hi Soccer
Kanal 9 (Swe)
La 7 Cartapiú B
OBN BiH
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport 2 (Ukr)
Sport 5+
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
Telekanal Sport
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=31177&part=sports

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
JUVENTUS (4-4-2): 1 Buffon; 21 Grygera, 33 Legrottaglie, 3 Chiellini, 28 Molinaro; 16 Camoranesi, 22 Sissoko, 30 Tiago, 11 Nedved; 17 Trezeguet, 9 Iaquinta.

A disposizione in panchina: 13 Manninger, 4 Mellberg, 8 Amauri, 10 Del Piero, 18 Poulsen, 20 Giovinco, 32 Marchionni.

I hope we arent rushing Giorgo again...

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Momo!!!!

:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Momo Sissoko is the man!!
What a goal.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Massive goal from Sissoko!

Otherwise, we've struggled, Palermo has had some very good chances. The ****er Miccolli always does well against us.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Iaquinta wasted a good chance just couple of minutes before ht, when he shot instead of passing the ball to Trez who was free on the right, and could have been a simple 2nd goal.

Overall not too bad of a game. But we need the 2nd goal, Palermo are playing well.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts