i heard in argentenian site that tanzi will need
8 days to respond to crespo offer from laizo
and if that happened thats mean PALERMO will be IN
they offerd almeyda(who already TO US by 23 milion)+salas
another transfer ANELKA ---> juve
inzaghi have an offer from arsenal

ANOITHER NEWS
parma are now neegotation with
(jorgensen,luccin,rui costa ,almeyda(99% done) )
parma would offer DINO + fuser FOr RUI COSTA

I HOPE THE BEST HAPPENED TO PARMA

P

·
0 Posts
Although Rui Costa is not young, he is much younger than Dino and Fuser. I think the Rui Costa deal is pretty cool for Parma.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Are you guys DRUNK or something? give FUSER!!???!!! They can have Dino and lots of money but NO WAY Diego.If we give up Fuser we will struggle and you'll see this.

Parma Mania,once again,young does not mean good and old does not mean bad.Fuser may be old,but he is a superbe player and easily the best right wing in Seria A along with Zanetti.On the other hand,Ambrosini is young,do you consider him a good player? Everybody in here wants Rui Costa,WE DONT CARE IF HE IS YOUNG OR NOT! he is at his best age for a footballer and art least we know that he wont be tempted to go to Real/Inter/Barca/Lazio as any young argentinian.Let alone the experience....

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Agree, Fuser is one of the best right winger in Italy, I like him a lot since he play for Lazio and now Parma.
Keep Fuser and sell Baggio instead.
I've heard that Parma is trying to trade Ortega with Aimar??
That should be a good news for all of Parma fana, coz Aimar simply much better than Ortega.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
D.Baggio and money for Rui Costa? You're talking about a lot of money here, Parma isn't the only team wanting Rui Costa. Only with Crespo deal could something like this happen.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course lots of money Kafka...but they would really want Dino?

(by the way,Tanzi can give as much money as any president so selling Crespo is not the only way to finance the deal,the problem is that Tanzi is not willing to put any more...)

Maybe we can give them Serena as well...he is a former Viola player and he was great with them.They also need a left midfielder...

P

·
0 Posts
Amo, I didn't say/imply that "young are better". I just wanna say that young players can play in the future but old players don't. Now, Fuser might be a good player but he will be aging and might not be as good as now. We have to consider his case before it really becomes our problem. Long-run decision is necessary for a team's success.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
you said he's trying to form a team for next year not for over 5 years, if the players are too old we will deal whit them at that moment.

and Aimar is not better tan Ortega he just doesn't fit in our team, it's to bad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts